TaylorSwift 164,425 Posted August 25, 2025 Share Posted August 25, 2025 it may be its first and last week on the Hot 100 - it's doing poorly on Spotify and left the top 200 on US Apple Music Vote for me: https://www.grammy.com/vote/taylor-swift Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
weed 79,438 Posted August 25, 2025 Share Posted August 25, 2025 sad!!! I haven't streamed it since released sdfbdslog but other people should! i'll give it a few streams Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Petie Estie 5,776 Posted August 26, 2025 Share Posted August 26, 2025 Never heard of it. Listened just now. Is this really supposed to be a popular song? It's good rap and the RnB instrumental is nice and smooth. It just has no hooks at all. I'm confused. There's no way anyone in the industry could honestly believe this would be a hit? They put this out? I'm so losttttt Call your therapist...it's Petie Estie Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord Mayhem 3,729 Posted August 26, 2025 Share Posted August 26, 2025 Well when she talks about the album...she has an air of "it's whatever I dont care" so why should I or anyone else for that matter? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.