Featured Posts

Roughhouse Dandy

I'm team Cardi on this one tbh

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 2
  • Thanks 10

ALGAYDO

Cardi is kinda problematic but y’all know she has a good heart, and her messy wording gets mixed around. She’s not a great person but she’s right in what she said here; grown ass adults spitting on a wax figure of her just cause they don’t like her lol she definitely could’ve worded her phrase a lot better tho  

Remember when she was slated as homophobic when she told white twinks on Twatter to stop dictating her actions? And everyone was at her throat but she was literally just pissed that some white gays were dragging her online? lol so much drama for absolutely no reason, both on her part and on the online trolls. 

• Like 6

TheSine

Not only dumb, but disrespectful to the person that made the wax figure.

"👁 Hate U" 💜🩷🩵
  • Thanks 4

Emvee

These 30 year old Twitter stans are wild for trying to live like it’s still 2012 :toofunny:

• Thanks 4

HelloHangoverz

This stan war bullshit is so immature

Spoiler

I feel sorry for Katy Perry who'll have to clean that mess up :stalkga:

If you suck d!ck like me you not buckin on me neither and that’s just that!

HelloHangoverz

But no fr, I'll always be for Cardi over Nicki. Nicki's fans are an extension of her. Disgusting people. Remember that video of the British woman walking among a crowd of Trump supports "what disgusting people!" like it was a zoo? That's me at a Nicki concert. I actually went to a concert of her's in 2012 and it was honestly chav central

Edited by HelloHangoverz
If you suck d!ck like me you not buckin on me neither and that’s just that!
  • Thanks 2

Naak Le Vaar

Fanaticism should be included in DSM-6 and this be a textbook example 

Edited by Naak Le Vaar
Lmao they blocked my signature

RenegAde

The spitting video was disgusting just to watch. But why is she always unravelling over some stupid stan behaviour. some unknown person spitting on some unknown and unflattering wax figure of you doesn't give you the right to make homophobic comments and i cant believe most of you are glossing over the issue . Except she meant something else by "be a boy".

RenegAde
1 hour ago, ALGAYDO said:

Cardi is kinda problematic but y’all know she has a good heart, and her messy wording gets mixed around. She’s not a great person but she’s right in what she said here; grown ass adults spitting on a wax figure of her just cause they don’t like her lol she definitely could’ve worded her phrase a lot better tho  

Remember when she was slated as homophobic when she told white twinks on Twatter to stop dictating her actions? And everyone was at her throat but she was literally just pissed that some white gays were dragging her online? lol so much drama for absolutely no reason, both on her part and on the online trolls. 

She's a 31 year old women who's been in the industry for almost a decade at this point, stop infantilizing her. She knows what she's saying and she knows what it means. And that "be a boy" comment was another great example of the many instances of her homophobia slipping out everytime she gets mad.

Edited by RenegAde