General Grievous 1,292 Posted August 26 Share Posted August 26 Time to abandon ship. 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ladle Ghoulash 55,394 Posted August 26 Share Posted August 26 We have forgotten our public MANNERS 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Purrrrrr 18,554 Posted August 26 Share Posted August 26 I've watched season 1 like 3 times already so yay finally a new season Meow 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Purrrrrr 18,554 Posted August 26 Share Posted August 26 Ahsoka is my fave but she's a queen, I want to be her he's daddy and I want him to be in me Meow Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bronco 28,394 Posted August 26 Share Posted August 26 Filoni has truly squandered Thrawn. Should have just adopted the Heir to the Empire trilogy. The gays know how to party 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
River 129,319 Posted August 26 Share Posted August 26 7 hours ago, Purrrrrr said: he's daddy and I want him to be in me he's dead So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.