💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

music news

Katy Perry on the set of new music video

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Real Panda

I thought this song was about her daughter, so why is she in her underwear with a naked man? Unless its not for Lifetimes but that doesnt make sense to drop a teaser and play the whole song in a club if its not going to be the single. 🤔

bionic
1 minute ago, Real Panda said:

I thought this song was about her daughter, so why is she in her underwear with a naked man?

have you ever heard of human conception???

buy bionic
  • LMAO 10

Real Panda
1 minute ago, bionic said:

have you ever heard of human conception???

With her "I am so funny" schtick I can already imagine a music video where her tummy keeps growing after sex

• LMAO 2

Angelo Dawson
4 hours ago, River said:

why should I drag express yourself or alejandro? Gaga and madonna didn't make a modest version and removed all the gay scenes there.

(the rest is also for you)

The gay kiss in WW was queerbaiting and it was the only scene that she removed, because we're easy to be tossed away when a cis person wants to appeal to more conservative and religious people, and now she's going on with the winking to the gays with a guy in underwear.

Katy's album is house music, it's queer culture, the whole era is "gay" but we were the only ones she removed from the WW, it's erasure and appropriation by any mean.

So yes, a shirtless guy in underwear, which is obviously to catch the gays eyes, is queerbaiting.

So in other words you flat out don’t know what queerbaiting is :huntyga:

Queerbaiting: the incorporation of apparently GAY CHARACTERS or SAME-SEX RELATIONSHIPS into a film, television show, etc. as a means of appealing to gay and bisexual audiences while maintaining ambiguity about the characters' sexuality.

A shirtless man that you find attractive KISSING a woman is not queerbaiting no matter how many false, pointless reasons you give. It’s not queerbaiting. You’re allowed to say you just don’t like Katy Perry for x, y, & z, we don’t need the false accusations that literally anyone can see is wrong.

The gay kiss in Woman’s World wasn’t removed, it’s still in the music video at 1:33 so you’re entire “she removed the scene because wE’rE eAsY tO bE tHrOwN aWaY” argument is invalid. There is no “modest version” of the video that she released. There was no “erasure and appropriation” :ladyhaha: stop trying to make alternative facts happen, it’s not going to happen.

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

Juanlittlem
6 minutes ago, Angelo Dawson said:

There is no “modest version” of the video that she released.

Im sorry but there is a modest edit. And it cut the gay couple kiss.

Screenshot-20240723-215257-You-Tube.jpg

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

River
1 hour ago, Angelo Dawson said:

So in other words you flat out don’t know what queerbaiting is :huntyga:

Queerbaiting: the incorporation of apparently GAY CHARACTERS or SAME-SEX RELATIONSHIPS into a film, television show, etc. as a means of appealing to gay and bisexual audiences while maintaining ambiguity about the characters' sexuality.

A shirtless man that you find attractive KISSING a woman is not queerbaiting no matter how many false, pointless reasons you give. It’s not queerbaiting. You’re allowed to say you just don’t like Katy Perry for x, y, & z, we don’t need the false accusations that literally anyone can see is wrong.

The gay kiss in Woman’s World wasn’t removed, it’s still in the music video at 1:33 so you’re entire “she removed the scene because wE’rE eAsY tO bE tHrOwN aWaY” argument is invalid. There is no “modest version” of the video that she released. There was no “erasure and appropriation” :ladyhaha: stop trying to make alternative facts happen, it’s not going to happen.

1 hour ago, Juanlittlem said:

Im sorry but there is a modest edit. And it cut the gay couple kiss.

Screenshot-20240723-215257-You-Tube.jpg

oop :icant:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

liamgaga
6 hours ago, ThisGuyTony said:

Is it gonna be another “funny, slapstick, sarcastic” MV :cheeky:

I can’t with that emoji anymore 😂😂😂

Squidward T

Does anyone notice how everything Dr. Luke releases is always hyper sexualized. It’s creepy and disturbing given his history. 

Edited by Squidward T
  • Like 1

King of the Fall

Steve Harvey Cringe GIF by ABC Network

He never sleeps. He says that he will never die. He dances in light and shadow and he is a great favorite

ALGAYDO

Can’t wait for this to flop as hard as Rapist’s World :ororomunroe:

• LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 2

HelloHangoverz
4 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

Rapist's World :lmao::lmao:

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place
  • LMAO 2

Just A Holy Fool
5 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

It’s a rapists’ world and we are not lucky to be living in it…

• Thanks 1