Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Poof from Fairly Oddparents grows up in continuation series

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

For those who haven’t watched here is a synopsis of the show:

Spoiler

Serving as a continuation of the original series, The Fairly OddParents: A New Wish tells the story of Hazel Wells, a 10-year-old girl who has recently moved to the city of Dimmadelphia because of her father's new job. On top of being in an unfamiliar environment, it is also the first time she has been without her older brother, Antony, who left to start college, leaving her feeling lonely and unsure of herself. All that changes when their pink-and-green-haired neighbors next door reveal themselves to be no ordinary neighbors, but fairy godparents Cosmo and Wanda, who come out of retirement to become Hazel's fairy godparents.

Dev (the kid in the video) is the son of Dale Dimmadale from the OG series, the one who was the long lost son of Doug Dimmadale who was working for Vicky’s lemonade stand at her sweatshop 

artworks-000515584530-ht6utn-t500x500.jp

• Love 2

Red

I was gonna say something negative but then remembered I’m not the target audience anymore

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • Like 1

BUtterfield 8
Just now, Red said:

I was gonna say something negative but then remembered I’m not the target audience anymore

Thank you 

• Love 1

hieronymus

Ahhh, his name is actually Poof and you're not calling him one.

• LMAO 7

Catnikko

why is the animation such a downgrade :messga: is it just nostalgia

Dance in the shadow of the meow

The Fame

I stopped watching this show when I got older, but does anyone know how it ended? Obviously Timmy lost his fairies if they are going to another child. Did he just grow up, I'm guessing?

• Like 1

Red
9 minutes ago, The Fame said:

I stopped watching this show when I got older, but does anyone know how it ended? Obviously Timmy lost his fairies if they are going to another child. Did he just grow up, I'm guessing?

I remember news about a season where he shared Cosmo and Wanda with a girl 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

BUtterfield 8
12 minutes ago, The Fame said:

The show was just canceled but the last season was about Timmy having to share his godparents with another kid bc of a shortage for fairies 

1025198-nickelodeon-orders-new-season-fa

Edited by BUtterfield 8
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

hieronymus
1 minute ago, The Fame said:

I just did some reading because I was curious too. There isn't really an official ending for Timmy unfortunately. They initially ended it with season 5 in 2006, which didn't have a fleshed out series finale, but then it came back 2 years later. And they continued ending and reviving it every few years until it kinda fizzled out with season 10 in 2017.

Interestingly, at one point in season 8, it was revealed that he made a secret wish to never grow up and basically trapped the universe in a time-free bubble for like 50 years and then wished that Cosmo and Wanda would forget doing it.

• Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

DrKindnessKunt1999

It looks like they kept the same humor on the show judging by another clip shown after this one. 

The new animation is too polarizing for me. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The Fame
3 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

The show was just canceled but the last season was about Timmy having to share his godparents with another kid bc of a shortage for fairies 

omg that sucks I would hate to share my fairies lmao

thanks for answering!

2 minutes ago, hieronymus said:

I just did some reading because I was curious too. There isn't really an official ending for Timmy unfortunately. They initially ended it with season 5 in 2006, which didn't have a fleshed out series finale, but then it came back 2 years later. And they continued ending and reviving it every few years until it kinda fizzled out with season 10 in 2017.

Interestingly, at one point in season 8, it was revealed that he made a secret wish to never grow up and basically trapped the universe in a time-free bubble for like 50 years and then wished that Cosmo and Wanda would forget doing it.

omg it sounds like it became a whole mess :messga: 

• Like 1

Helxig

No, more, nostalgia, core!

No, more, nostalgia, core!

I'll be myself until they fĹŤcking close the coffin.
  • LMAO 1