💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Joker: Folie À Deux | Trailer 2 - OUT NOW

Louie

Featured Posts

eunino
25 minutes ago, robboadam said:

Well, wait til you see the scenes that were shot outside then on those steps, to ‘That’s Entertainment’.

Yeah those looked so good! Again it is just a random feeling as I said, I am not saying it looks bad at all. And the movie is 2 hours long, obviously there are a lot yet to be revealed.

Edited by eunino

InTheCloset

This trailer feels like best supporting actress campaigning not the best actress:traumatica:

Where's the spunk, Adam?
  • Like 3
  • LMAO 1

Roughhouse Dandy

So good I can't deal 😩 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.
  • Love 1

HelloHangoverz

Notice when he runs to the gates and starts scaling them that Gar is right next to him but they don't show her. They're gatekeeping her scenes omgg...we're not ready

Cardi B on criteria for female artists: ‘They want you to be Mother Teresa’

Reality
1 hour ago, eunino said:

I have this weird pessimistic feeling that this could be not as good as we are all expecting it to be.

I want to the see madness in her because I know she will deliver it so intensely and there is no one like her to do so, but if the are focusing too much only on Joker that might become bleh to our expectations.

That said, I also enjoyed the first teaser more. And I hope there is a reason why they are keeping the good scenes from Gaga still a mystery.

I think the story is very much a two-hander. As much as it is a continuation of Arthur's story, it's also the beginning of Harley's. I fully expect her to go down the same crazy, twisted rabbit hole Arthur fell into in the first film. Even from the little we've seen of the film (in both trailers and set pics), there's clearly a transformation of Harley taking place.

And in terms of that "weird pessimistic feeling," I'm actually feeling the opposite the more I see of the movie and the more I see people's reactions to it. For the longest time, people were like "Lady Gaga?", "A musical?", "A sequel to a movie that didn't even need it in the first place?", etc., but now I'm seeing many more people come around to the film. It'll certainly have its detractors, much like the first one had, but I think it's going to be received very well tbh.

🃏🖤👹

Mr Oak
7 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

Notice when he runs to the gates and starts scaling them that Gar is right next to him but they don't show her. They're gatekeeping her scenes omgg...we're not ready

Or she's just an illusion of his, thus her not appearing so much:cheeky:

• Like 1

HelloHangoverz
2 minutes ago, Mr Oak said:

Or she's just an illusion of his, thus her not appearing so much:cheeky:

my stanship will be an illusion of hers if that is the case :air:

• LMAO 1

Edonis

why do monsters care if she's pushed for best supporting actress? an oscar is an oscar if she gets it, no? :huh:

• Like 3

InTheCloset
25 minutes ago, Edonis said:

why do monsters care if she's pushed for best supporting actress? an oscar is an oscar if she gets it, no? :huh:

supporting actress is like the best pop vocal at the grammys and best actress is like aoty

Where's the spunk, Adam?

Edonis
1 minute ago, InTheCloset said:

supporting actress is like the best pop vocal at the grammys and best actress is like aoty

I get that one is "more prestigious" than the other, but still? It's not your award to win at the end of the day, nor is it your accomplishment, so who cares what they push her for? (not saying you specifically by the way. just in general). 

I guess I understand if Gaga wants to challenge herself by competing in best actress, but if supporting actress makes more sense for this role, then why not? 

Stephen
27 minutes ago, Edonis said:

They don't realize how insanely hard it is to win an acting Oscar. Supporting Actress would be a triumph for Gaga. She could just as easily get nothing like House of Gucci. Everybody needs to slow down and let the movie come out. :giveup:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

PartySick
On 7/22/2024 at 8:16 AM, HelloHangoverz said:

if truth be told I haven't even seen the first one yet :ororomunroe: 

Go watch it sis, it's a great movie 

💚
  • Love 1

HelloHangoverz
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

Go watch it sis, it's a great movie 

I downloaded it a few weeks ago, just waiting for the right time :staymad:

• Love 1

Real Panda

People here disagreeing about the Oscars noms for a movie thats not out yet, like why? Dont expect so you dont get disappointed.

Any who, I just watched the trailer and it was good. I dont want to say my spoiler theories, I have some. I am already going to see this in the theaters anyway before the teaser or main trailer 'cause its Gags. Happy for her and hopefully we get an original song or two out of this project. I saw a rumour this was a jukebox musical (cover songs like that horrid Camila Cinderella film), but I am holding out hope for the rumor that there are 4 original songs.

Lady Rah Rah

The way the music picks up at 2:10 onwards just makes me go :enigma: I’m so excited!!!

ARTPOP, you’ll always have my heart.