Blackout19 16,362 Posted September 20, 2025 Share Posted September 20, 2025 which albom cover from Madonna, is your favorite? mine is Rebel Heart. i am a free woman. ○● Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,236 Posted September 20, 2025 Share Posted September 20, 2025 Rebel Heart. Say what you want about the music. The cover is a serve & a half. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RenegAde 20,629 Posted September 20, 2025 Share Posted September 20, 2025 2 minutes ago, NUTELLA said: Rebel Heart. Say what you want about the music. The cover is a serve & a half. Whats there to say about the music? Its some of her best more recent music. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,236 Posted September 20, 2025 Share Posted September 20, 2025 Just now, RenegAde said: Whats there to say about the music? Its some of her best more recent music. Oh I agree 100%, I just know not everyone feels that way lol Bitch I'm Madonna is insanely dance-able & Living For Love may honestly be my favorite Madonna song ever. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blackout19 16,362 Posted September 20, 2025 Author Share Posted September 20, 2025 7 minutes ago, NUTELLA said: Say what you want about the music. the songs are great too i am a free woman. ○● Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bronco 28,361 Posted September 20, 2025 Share Posted September 20, 2025 Honestly, MDNA may be a very mid album. But the cover and deluxe cover is brilliant. The gays know how to party Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Horny Chicken 11,220 Posted September 20, 2025 Share Posted September 20, 2025 Hard Candy because it reminds me of ARTPOP. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lucas 31,681 Posted September 20, 2025 Share Posted September 20, 2025 Rebel Heart Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
palma 8,918 Posted September 20, 2025 Share Posted September 20, 2025 god she has so many great ones Like a Prayer has that MJ levels of iconic album artwork - one day I'll hang it (a version without the text) to my living room. True Blue is I think the blueprint cover for a female artist at their commercial peak. Like a Virgin aged badly for me (mostly due to the colors - it's a little too depressive) but the photograph itself is legendary, same applies to her first album. Erotica is UNBELIEVABLY good so I voted for it, knowing it'd be underappreciated. Bedtime Stories is a little cringe to me but I can appreciate its aesthetic cuz lots of female artists in my home country also used a similar iconography back in the 90s. It has that pre-Internet kitsch that I learned to appreciate over the years. Ray of Light is the best album package I've ever seen just because how effortless it is - yet it totally encapsulates the whole sound and vibe of the album. It's modern but it's not pretentious. Testino at his peak (Madonna also, at her peak but wbk). It also reminds me of Botticelli, the way M's hair curls in the wind. I just love it. Music always looked a little boring to me but I guess it's because I never really cared for the rural American aesthetic (except the Don't Tell Me video, it slaps HARD). American Life also has a very iconic cover but I think she went too hard for producing a controversial artwork. It doesn't really encapsulate the mood of the album, except the title track. I'd probably go for a visual mixture of Pieta and the famous Migrant Mother photo from the Great Depression (see the spoiler), with a random, middle-class American suburb as a background. The mother herself would look like Madge's cosplay of Erin Brokovich, of course. Gawd the gaggery. Spoiler COADF is top tier and her best from this century but I think Erotica, RoL and LaP still clears it. Hard Candy is good, and thank god she didn't go for the blackface route (the so-called Black Madonna album) like she originally planned. MDNA has zero substance, much like the album. Rebel Heart is so of its time, it's a little too tumblry for me. Deluxe cover of Madame X, with the Portuguese tiles was cute but the standard cover makes no sense and the off-set typography makes me mad as hell. Is there some reason my LG7 isn't here? Has she died or something? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
FfFfFfFF 59,044 Posted September 20, 2025 Share Posted September 20, 2025 Favorites: Ray of Light- the entire photoshoot is brilliant, the colors/textures encapsulate the serenity of the album perfectly Confessions on a DanceFloor: the orange/red tints make the image so intense looking and I love her hair, also the pose is very aesthetically pleasing Bedtime Stories- she looks ethereal and again the color mix is perfect Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
AVeryGagaHolyDick 32,438 Posted September 20, 2025 Share Posted September 20, 2025 I don’t like her album covers at all But out of them, I feel the most connected to Madame X Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Arcanum 5,210 Posted September 20, 2025 Share Posted September 20, 2025 I mean obviously True Blue, come on. I remember trying to recreate it and ended up looking like a girrafe trying to eat from a branch. I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Anderson123 42,999 Posted September 20, 2025 Share Posted September 20, 2025 Madame X (Blonde), MDNA Deluxe, American Life and Ray of Light are her best album covers in my opinion. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
SimonBaetens 9,644 Posted September 20, 2025 Share Posted September 20, 2025 madame x when you're lonely, I'll be lonely too / https://www.last.fm/user/SimonBaetens Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cavadour 2,753 Posted September 20, 2025 Share Posted September 20, 2025 LIKE A VIRGIN I remember that album release. It took us by storm. That gorgeous top was really something. I don't know if it's my favorite cover, but it sure is one that is embedded in my limbic system forever. Late to the party but I got a diamond heart Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.