šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga Performing At Olympics!

BlingNotTheMusic

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic
1 minute ago, franminervini said:

lol the ceremony is not about yourself as an artist. She wouldn't perform a new single there it's just common sense šŸ˜‚

Thanks for speaking the truth up in hereĀ :heart:

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu

Plastic Flower
9 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

Isnā€™t the rumour about the closing ceremony?

Thereā€™d still be time to release. She couldā€™ve even announced the single today if this really is happening. They wouldā€™ve had plenty of time to arrange it.Ā 
seems she never releases in time for major performances.Ā 
I am convinced that they scrapped/delayed LG7 plans like every album beforehandĀ 

There's always the possibility that we were never supposed to get LG7 this year.Ā 

Drop it

River

Could be Jennifer Opez :cheeky:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

It's been a few days that people are saying Gaga might perform for the Olympics but, as a French person, I think it's really unlikely. I don't see why they would choose an American artist to celebrate French culture, some say CĆ©line Dion could also perform, this is also unlikely but I would find it a bit more comprehensible as she is a French speaker. But still, we've got so many good French artists able to give great performances and really showcase our culture, so why would Gaga be involved?

She really needs to drop something soon, people are going craycray and delulu these daysĀ :saladga:

Bronco
Just now, oslo said:

It's been a few days that people are saying Gaga might perform for the Olympics but, as a French person, I think it's really unlikely. I don't see why they would choose an American artist to celebrate French culture, some say CĆ©line Dion could also perform, this is also unlikely but I would find it a bit more comprehensible as she is a French speaker. But still, we've got so many good French artists able to give great performances and really showcase our culture, so why would Gaga be involved?

She really needs to drop something soon, people are going craycray and delulu these daysĀ :saladga:

Closing ceremony traditionally always features the next hosting country/city which is LA in 2028

• Thanks 3

LastNight

I wonder if the next Joker trailer will be soundtracked with her singing. If so, I can see her singing whatever song that is at this olympics performance. That way sheā€™s still singing a cover and itā€™s not all about her new music, but it also promos her movie in a less overt way. And if part of the closing ceremony is about highlighting the next host city, they might lean into the whole ā€œHollywoodā€ angle during that segment. Probably why Gaga has been chosen as she perfectly embodies that with her success in both music and film.Ā 

River
1 minute ago, Bronco said:

Closing ceremony traditionally always features the next hosting country/city which is LA in 2028

Gaga is from NYC not LA :cheeky:

• LMAO 1

River
1 minute ago, LastNight said:

I wonder if the next Joker trailer will be soundtracked with her singing. If so, I can see her singing whatever song that is at this olympics performance. That way sheā€™s still singing a cover and itā€™s not all about her new music, but it also promos her movie in a less overt way. And if part of the closing ceremony is about highlighting the next host city, they might lean into the whole ā€œHollywoodā€ angle during that segment. Probably why Gaga has been chosen as she perfectly embodies that with her success in both music and film.Ā 

so far WB didn't advertise their musicals as musicals and avoided sharing the music in the trailers

River
Just now, Bronco said:

Both are in AmericaĀ 

but both are different states, makes more sense that the next performer would be LA-born

River

I know you want her to perform there so bad but so far all the evidences shows that she won't and then ya'll be angry at her, her team and we will need to deal with you later, then we close the threads because you talk too much sh-t about everyone and the anger will come for us and we just want to have a peaceful night watching the ceremony and watch some hot athletic guys in minimal clothes

Ā 

rant over

• Like 4
  • LMAO 1

Decodekid

If this isnā€™t LG7 related she can keep it, literally sheā€™s given this good platform and still ??????Ā :triggered:

Im Harol don't tell anyone
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

Oriane

If this is true, I don't find it surprising that she's not performing a lead single. It's a weird place to do promo. People will want to see the songs they know.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams
  • Thanks 1