Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Tame Impala brings psychedelic visions to life in new collaboration

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Screen-Shot-2024-07-12-at-3.25.37-PM.png

Kevin Parker, who for years has brought psychedelic vibes and hippie sensibilities to the psych-rock music of Tame Impala, is finally venturing into the apparel space with a brand new collaboration with the Parisian fashion brand A.P.C.

A.P.C._INTERACTION_25_TAME_IMPALA_29.jpgA.P.C._INTERACTION_#25_TAME_IMPALA_10.jp

The capsule collection is inspired by “psychedelic minimalism,” bringing bold patterns and vibrant color to the brand’s simple designs. According to a press release, Parker’s references for the capsule included the post-hippie communes and intentional-living communities of ’70s Australia, giving way to the lineup’s loose, flowing silhouettes and earthy, pastel tones. 

TI1.pngyi2.pngTI3.png
source

Cockroach of GGD
  • Like 1

Ladle Ghoulash
Just now, malzejar said:

that man is cursed idk

I feel like only pop stans would say that lmao

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

weed

there's some cute things, can't realistically afford any of the pieces. The printed sweater is the standout, and I like the striped pants. Hate the breathe deeper shirt

malzejar
1 minute ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

I feel like only pop stans would say that lmao

I'm a huge fan of his music tho. Currents and The Slow Rush are like my most-played albums.

hieronymus

I'm so confused... This feels like it would be sold on goop. Since when are overpriced pastel tshirts and sweats associated with hippies?

• Like 1

RAMROD

The pants, jacket, sweater & bucket hat are so nice. I drawn to rhose especially. Most interesting to look at. 

Edited by RAMROD
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ WUMBOLOGY! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡