💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

LollaPalooza Moved Chappel Roan To Mainstage, And Downgrade Kesha To Her Slot Instead

RAMROD

Featured Posts

Divine
3 hours ago, Red said:

I haven’t listened to her yet, I need time to sit down and see what the hype is about

The whole song and the outro slain KP6 in every way. :sis:

"And I still love you even if I can't see you anymore."
  • YAAAS 1

RAMROD
11 minutes ago, Pamplemousse said:

Wasn't chapelle complaining about fame like yesterday?? And now she has the main stage ? It's not :triggered:

This is not her decision though? The lollapalooza organizers decided this

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ WUMBOLOGY! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

southpaw773

Chappell is playing the Seattle- Capitol Hill Block party tonite which is like a stage on a city street and the festival is sold out so tonite is going to be literally insane. Saw Lizzo at it a few years ago and I was squeezed up against a building lol. 

Edited by southpaw773

Ladle Ghoulash
23 minutes ago, Pamplemousse said:

Wasn't chapelle complaining about fame like yesterday?? And now she has the main stage ? It's not :triggered:

How did I know someone was gonna be c*nty about that quote in this thread? :madge:

• Like 5

Ladle Ghoulash
15 minutes ago, Divine said:

The whole song and the outro slain KP6 in every way. :sis:

IMO Chappell’s whole debut is what Katy thought she was doing with OOTB

Franch Toast

I feel bad for Kesha, but the demand for Chappell is there. She just added new tour dates, and I believe they've all sold out (only resale tix available now). 

I get not everyone here cares for her music, and you don't have to, but aside from the fact that it's catchy as hell to many of us, it's wonderful to have an out lesbian doing so well on the charts, singing about comp het and sex between women, and yet even the straights still love her. 

"Good Luck, Babe!" really is her "Bad Romance" for me though––I can't stop listening to it and play it over and over, just like I did when "Bad Romance" was first released; I love her Fallon performance in particular: 

She/Her/Hers
  • Like 1

Togekiss

Chap

5 hours ago, Edonis said:

It's a mix of Marina and the Diamonds and Taylor Swift, imo. 

I literally keep thinking “is this what Taylor would sound like if she were talented?” 

360 > 143
  • LMAO 2

Tyler1992
1 hour ago, Pamplemousse said:

Like her or not, speaking candidly about not being able to keep up to the breakneck pace is pretty admirable. 
Fame is well documented to completely shift one’s mental psyche, and admitting to wanting to scale it to a safe level, and be tethered to reality is a pretty reasonable ask. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Anderson123

It’s a smart choice to do that if main audience are people that are making Chapell huge in the first place. Haven’t really listened to her album yet but apparently there’s a lot of hype for her and Sabrina Carpenter ? Idk. 

They did something like this not long ago with SZA on main stage while Avril ended up having a much bigger crowd but that was millenials attending I guess. 

• Like 1

Bronco
2 hours ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

How did I know someone was gonna be c*nty about that quote in this thread? :madge:

Its amazing how much people love to tell on themselves these days

• Thanks 1