💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Chappel Roan Regrets Fame, Considers Quitting, After Fans Giving Stalker Energy

RAMROD

Featured Posts

DrKindnessKunt1999

Maybe she should aim for a MATD type of fame. Where she's able to make a name for herself, but isn't in a Beyonce level of fame. 

• Like 1

ProfessionalClown
11 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

surprise pikachu face when artists discover fans are unhinged despite being on the internet

it’s because she’s had such a steady following for a few years, the fans she has had were very nice and very chill. now she’s bigger and people are getting WEIRD

• Like 4

Reality
19 minutes ago, Controversiaga said:

So sick of all these artists claiming they want to “quit” blah blah blah 

You know you're on a Lady Gaga forum, right? Gaga's been very open about hating fame and the pressures that come along with it. We're lucky that she's still in the public spotlight to any degree. Clearly over the past couple of years, she's taken a backseat and doesn't show herself as often as she used to. There's a reason why.

🃏🖤👹
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 3

Stephen

I just hope she is able to get a handle on this, get security or something. It would be a shame for her to hold back  :giveup:

• Thanks 1

Schizophonic
11 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

But no one cares if we say that.

Ed sheeran, Nicki and other artists who said that, however, only said that for attention and streams. Cause they're still releasing music. But media picks up on that news so it's just promo for them

Gaga did as well and i'm pretty sure it wasn't for attention 

listen closely to chromatica and you know we almost lost her in the public eye. more than once.

• Like 4

Stephen
1 minute ago, DrKindnessKunt1999 said:

Maybe she should aim for a MATD type of fame. Where she's able to make a name for herself, but isn't in a Beyonce level of fame. 

It's too late :air: It sounds like she would prefer that for sure. If she deliberately slows down her career maybe something like that is possible eventually. For now she's stuck here.

DrKindnessKunt1999
2 minutes ago, Stephen said:

It's too late :air: It sounds like she would prefer that for sure. If she deliberately slows down her career maybe something like that is possible eventually. For now she's stuck here.

The sad part is that it seems like no matter how niche an artist is, there's always something to be entitled fans. Even artists like Mitski (or some small Folk band who got dragged on TikTok because a live demo of their song didn't sound like the studio version) have to deal with that part of being a artist nowadays. 

• Like 1

GipJo
25 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Why is that? Their feelings are valid.

And this is not new, many did so before her. Fiona Apple is one example. Mega fame is not for everyone. Some even lost their life because of it. Some artists just wanna have their art appreciated without the fame and glamour part of it. 

You can literally do that, many artists release their works and dip, they are free from the parasocial relationship part of the fame, so could she, just release your music and never make any appearances anywhere, it's actually very easy if you really hate it that much.

• Like 1

Controversiaga
38 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Why is that? Their feelings are valid.

And this is not new, many did so before her. Fiona Apple is one example. Mega fame is not for everyone. Some even lost their life because of it. Some artists just wanna have their art appreciated without the fame and glamour part of it. 

Nah I’m so bored and tired of all these ppl saying they’re quitting music , then one year later they announce a new album 

it’s tired 

think about it- of all these artists who keep saying they’re done making music, they’re done releasing albums, they’re done performing live, etc

who has actually stuck to their word? Literally none of them 

doja cat says this sht, Adele, ed Sharon, Charli xcx , the list goes on 

oh The Weeknd too , who else

Edited by Controversiaga
Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

hieronymus
Just now, Controversiaga said:

Nah I’m so bored and tired of all these ppl saying they’re quitting music , then one year later they announce a new album 

it’s tired 

Do you understand the difference between their circumstances though? Why a newly famous artist would say it vs a veteran?

• Like 4

nodandsmile

that's unfortunately the way some pop stans are, they feel very entitled and think they own you!

hopefully she figures it out!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

ARTPOPKISS
42 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

This sounds very hypocritical tbh and also a call for attention.

I feel like people are overhyping her a bit too much.

This is just my opinion, if you like her good for you

41 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

It's just that lately most artists say that for attention and then they don't actually quit

47 minutes ago, Controversiaga said:

So sick of all these artists claiming they want to “quit” blah blah blah 

42 minutes ago, Gagaplayer315 said:

tiffany pollard GIF

39 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

surprise pikachu face when artists discover fans are unhinged despite being on the internet

Any existing empathy found dead in a ditch :saladga:

You guys honestly make sick sometimes

Edited by ARTPOPKISS
F@ggotry at its finest
  • Like 2
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 1

NATAH

she's just being honest about her feelings and y'all are calling her an attention seeker as if she's had some meltdown on twitter... she's just answering an interview question plus she doesn't need to seek any more attention...

Edited by NATAH
mother, what must i do?
  • Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

NATAH
14 minutes ago, Controversiaga said:

it’s tired 

think about it- of all these artists who keep saying they’re done making music, they’re done releasing albums, they’re done performing live, etc

who has actually stuck to their word? Literally none of them 

doja cat says this sht, Adele, ed Sharon, Charli xcx , the list goes on 

oh The Weeknd too , who else

but that's NOT what she's said at all, she just said she's not interested in becoming any more famous than she is now

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

HelloHangoverz

Imagine just quickly going to the shop for some chocolate or something and people start screaming and treating you like a zoo animal. Especially when you've got your sweatpants on and your hair is a mess. I couldn't deal with fame omg. The more you think about the reality of what it must be like, the more you can understand where Chappel is coming from. 80% of it sounds GRIM.

Does anyone think global warming is a good thing? I love Lady Gaga. I think she's a really interesting artist.
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2