💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

‘143’ is mix-of Dark Horse, Hot n Cold, California Gurls

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

Bradley

Did she divide them by interludes too? Does the production in Act II go a bit crazy? :billie:

143 I

143 II

143 III

:cheeky:

Edited by Bradley
  • Like 3
  • LMAO 4

Juanlittlem
3 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Did she divide them by interludes too? :billie:

143 I

143 II

143 III

:cheeky:

She divided them as 

1  Interlude

4 Interlude

3 Interlude

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1

Versace

Honestly, our expectations from her a few years back was to venture into a new sound. 

Now we’re begging for her to just put out music on par with her first 3 albums or NRO. 

So if what she’s saying is true, that would be so great but judging by Woman’s World not really sold on what she’s saying. They probably thought it was one of the best songs and fit to be a lead lol. 

• Like 2

Anderson123

Sure it is.

Beer Ok GIF by Busch

Well she's working with Dr. Luke and they're probably trying to copy the songs from those albums. If they really do that it's such a desperate attempt to get her a hit song. The thing is that she's not in the 2010s anymore and audience is not the same. I'm sure there's some music there for the gays that it's gonna be like bait and many will like it but overall it's just Katy being Katy. The most basic of the basics.

Edited by Anderson123

Bradley
8 minutes ago, Versace said:

Honestly, our expectations from her a few years back was to venture into a new sound. 

Now we’re begging for her to just put out music on par with her first 3 albums or NRO. 

So if what she’s saying is true, that would be so great but judging by Woman’s World not really sold on what she’s saying. They probably thought it was one of the best songs and fit to be a lead lol. 

I think the demand for Katy has always been to do something new, not rediscover her own roots. It's not the case for Gaga because Gaga's highly versatile and sometimes branches out to completely new territories. Katy has always been the campy pop star we've known her to be.

Red

The more people ask her to change her music, the more she makes it sound the same :cryga:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • Like 2

Mister G

Soooo is this her attempt at starting a journey into her perception of reality much like Chromatica was? Is this our official reheated Gaga?

Delulu Rogers

I'm so confused. Since forever people have been telling her to change her look and sound and when she did some change (witness era) people lost it and begged her to go back to her old look and "one of the Boys"'s sound. She seems to be trying to do that with KP6 and already people are dragging her for not evolving enough. Male artists are never asked to evolve nor are many female artists. I don't get it. 

• Like 1

tomsches

I mean… what kind of description even is that. 

weed

so... where would WW fall? Dark Horse? maybe a little Walking on Air but not like NRO