2 hours ago, Teletubby said:

it was added to 148 radio stations rotation

The album is called 143 not 148. :ohwell:

Edited by Rat Boy
"I am a Walmart version of Rat Boy!” - River
  • LMAO 3

Agunimon
3 hours ago, lastpopicon said:

yah, that makes way more sense, I wonder if they will support the next singles or leave her to die. 

And all she had to do was not work with dr. puke, this era would prob turn out much different for her if she didn't make that disastrous decision. 

Its in the label's best interest to push and support the next single and this album rollout since it was finalized likely months ago regarding budget and marketing plans... but given how this song is performing, and how likely it will be that the album and following singles underperform based on this, they will likely drop her budget in the future significantly.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

ModernEcstasy

She needs to scrap Woman’s World” and release “Lifetimes” or “Nirvana” asap!!!

NATAH
30 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

Its in the label's best interest to push and support the next single and this album rollout since it was finalized likely months ago regarding budget and marketing plans... but given how this song is performing, and how likely it will be that the album and following singles underperform based on this, they will likely drop her budget in the future significantly.

i wonder if they're already cancelling non-essential promo for this single, since she cancelled that listening party

Edited by NATAH
mother, what must i do?

Teletubby
58 minutes ago, NATAH said:

i wonder if they're already cancelling non-essential promo for this single, since she cancelled that listening party

she did that listening party the next day. 
they don't seem to have planned any promo with Katy (interviews, performances, etc.) since she's on vacation with her family in Italy and France since the beginning of this month.

I'm just a bad girl trying to be good
  • Shook 1

moonsago

To be fair, she lost stan twitter, but still, what if radio turns the song into a little hit for her? It could help her on streaming sites with people that aren’t involved in the discourse around the song or people who just don’t care that much. This hard push on radio could help her a little, who knows...

Edited by moonsago

Leoj305
7 minutes ago, moonsago said:

To be fair, she lost stan twitter, but still, what if radio turns the song into a little hit for her? It could help her on streaming sites with people that aren’t involved in the discourse around the song or people who just don’t care that much. This hard push on radio could help her a little, who knows...

It just shows you how powerful big labels are.