💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How high will LG7 lead chart in your opinion

chathonnete

How high will LG7 lead chart in your opinion?   

80 members have voted

1. 1. Considering a lead single for LG7 is released this month (not sure it will happen lmao), and the song is great and well received, how high do you think it would debut on billboard hot 100?

• #1 for sure
    • Top 5
    • Top 10
    • Top 20
    • Less, bitch

Featured Posts

chathonnete

I know charts aren't important and all we want is new music and art from Gaga, but I was wondering how you would think Gaga would chart as a solo artist comeback in 2024. 2020 feels so far away and she really involved since, she's more in the shadow and discreet, I really wonder how a comeback would resonate for general public. I personnally think she would make a top 5 debut, for example at #2 or #3.

weed

Depending on how strong the top 10 is, I can see top 5, guaranteed top 15. Doubtful #1 but maybe if they really pull all the stunts.

• Like 1

palma

top 10 :partysick:

If it's really really good and well-playlisted it may even go #1 but I'd expect something between #7-9 and that's nothing to scoff at really :partysick:

Is there some reason my LG7 isn't here? Has she died or something?
  • Like 1

Mirrion Rizzons

I think it’ll debut within the lower ends of the top 10 and peak there too. 

I really don’t know through, depends on when it comes out (pre/during/post joker) and how much promo she’s going to do.

I think top 10 is guaranteed if the Olympics rumour is true, as well as the joker campaign that would ensue.

but yeah again it depends how her team will manage the era. We saw the plans for 2020 she had, which would have made chromatica more successful then it ended up being, so if she has similar ‘high-exposure’ marketing plans, this era will be a hit for her 

Edited by Mirrion Rizzons
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

AndiGaga

If Stupid Love managed a #5 debut, then the LG7 lead can do that too. ( i love SL)

• Like 3
  • Love 1

palma
Just now, AndiGaga said:

If Stupid Love managed a #5 debut, then the LG7 lead can do that too. ( i love SL)

SL was also very close to debuting at #2 if I recall correctly :partysick: I remember fuming a little when it debuted only at #5 :billie:

I think we're all lowballing a little because as much as we say we shouldn't care about the charts it feels good when Gaga's at the top of the world and we're just saving ourselves from disappointment if that doesn't happen. Yes, and? and BMS were weak leads for Ari and Bey but both debuted at #1. If Gaga (and Bobby) play their cards right there's no reason for her to get a new #1... It's not like she's having Dr. L*ke produce it :partysick:

• Like 3

palma
Just now, BellaFahmi said:

not 75-100 that's for sure :laughga:

It will debut #1 on the bubbling under 

Fwvae_xXsAAqHNp.jpg

Spoiler

don't jinx us sis :sis:

• Thanks 1

Mirrion Rizzons
2 minutes ago, palma said:

SL was also very close to debuting at #2 if I recall correctly :partysick: I remember fuming a little when it debuted only at #5 :billie:

I think we're all lowballing a little because as much as we say we shouldn't care about the charts it feels good when Gaga's at the top of the world and we're just saving ourselves from disappointment if that doesn't happen. Yes, and? and BMS were weak leads for Ari and Bey but both debuted at #1. If Gaga (and Bobby) play their cards right there's no reason for her to get a new #1... It's not like she's having Dr. L*ke produce it :partysick:

I think it’s difficult for us to tell as this is currently the longest break from solo albums she’s ever taken, and SL was riding off ASIB so we could make more accurate predictions regarding its chart placement. 

I guess we’ll find out! 

• Like 1

FameMonster01

Top 5 for sure

For every major era she's had a top 5 hit happen somehow in multiple ways (either because of her impact in her prime, more relevant people on the song, movie soundtrack, or the superbowl)

I don't think people need to worry about that tbh 

bpmMonkey

Don’t care. Honestly think the chart system is the most damaging part of modern music industry and the less we care about it the better for the art. 
Criticism is great, but we don’t need to rank artists for what they do :bye:

• Like 1

Economy

Probably top 5

Gaga has a lot of strength still, anticipation and the hype om her name for Joker 2 will definitely help

I wont say #1 though because shes not Taylor Swift plus its not 2010 or 2011, Gaga no longer is no longer at a peak where shes THAT huge for a #1 debut like that

palma
Just now, Mirrion Rizzons said:

I think it’s difficult for us to tell as this is currently the longest break from solo albums she’s ever taken, and SL was riding off ASIB so we could make more accurate predictions regarding its chart placement. 

I guess we’ll find out! 

True but Gaga remains in the good graces of the music industry and people who consume pop music. I think Joker will make or break the era this time around but even in the worst case Gaga gets respectable numbers from the power of her fanbase alone :partysick:  

• Like 1

PMM

top 20 then top 10 for 2-4 weeks then big drop. overall 12 weeks in hot 100 :ororomunroe:

I Am a Joke

Mr S

Great, well received? That's a lot of conditions.

Probably #5-10-17-28-36-49-out