💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Woman’s World earns 190k Spotify streams in 1st hour

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

lastpopicon

she'll get about 4/5 million streams first 24 hours. In the ballpark from what I expected tbh, she advertised this a lot, plus the dr. puke controversy :alsemanche:

The melody that you choose can rescue you

Hyoha
23 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Song's garbage but the Luke drama is giving it free promo so it'll probably become a moderate hit at worst

The Dr. Luke drama is really only happening in Twitter stan bubble. The GP has no idea/doesn't care.

Idk if this will flop or not but I agree it's garbage.

• Like 5

Anderson123
32 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Song's garbage but the Luke drama is giving it free promo so it'll probably become a moderate hit at worst

8 minutes ago, Hyoha said:

The Dr. Luke drama is really only happening in Twitter stan bubble. The GP has no idea/doesn't care.

Idk if this will flop or not but I agree it's garbage.

This. I’ve noticed that the Dr. Luke dragging comments are mostly here and pop accounts on Twitter. If you go to Facebook and see the Billboard articles there’s mostly people being like “wow she’s back”, “yass omg she’s saving pop music” :rip:like nobody over there is aware of the mess that it’s going on. 

Edited by Anderson123

ALGAYDO
32 minutes ago, PartySick said:

The fact that working with a rapist will actually help her this time around is… sad but not surprising I guess 

• Like 1

Poker
2 hours ago, monstertoronto said:

I guess so. But you could also say, in Katy’s case she needs any streams she can cobble together over a week to chart as best she can. 

The label must have secured stream and radio numbers. 

Kindness rules all.

monstertoronto
2 hours ago, Leoj305 said:

Maybe streams are weaker statistically the first couple of hours of a release? 

I would have thought the opposite for a highly publicized song by a known star but who knows. 

monstertoronto
3 minutes ago, Poker said:

The label must have secured stream and radio numbers. 

The label should def try everything 

I actually think the video is really cute. She looks amazing. I kind of like the song. Please don’t hate me. 

Teletubby
7 hours ago, monstertoronto said:

I’m still confused and surprised why any artist releases a song on a Thursday just one day before tracking can count for a whole week. If she cared about charting then the initial stream numbers on Thursday will be wasted on a chart that only counts the single day of Thursday. I thought the same thing about Gaga releasing Sour Candy on a Thursday. She could have easily had a number one if she had just waited 24 hrs to release. Katy would have benefited too. I mean, congrats if they all “don’t care about the charts” but of course they all do. Just weird to me 

Hot 100 is irrelevant. Spotify chart is more important and Spotify tracking day starts at 00:00 UTC (in the US it is still Thursday, but in many countries it is already Friday). Miley released "Flowers", Sabrina Carpenter "Please Please Please" & "Espresso" at that time to maximize the amount of first day Spotify streams and global chart position.

Cockroach of GGD

River
Just now, Teletubby said:

Hot 100 is irrelevant. Spotify chart is more important and Spotify tracking day starts at 00:00 UTC (in the US it is still Thursday, but in many countries it is already Friday). Miley released "Flowers", Sabrina Carpenter "Please Please Please" & "Espresso" at that time to maximize the amount of first day Spotify streams and global chart position.

so is it good for trashy's world?

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

JoeMo

I won’t be streaming tbh

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

Teletubby
5 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

This. I’ve noticed that the Dr. Luke dragging comments are mostly here and pop accounts on Twitter. If you go to Facebook and see the Billboard articles there’s mostly people being like “wow she’s back”, “yass omg she’s saving pop music” :rip:like nobody over there is aware of the mess that it’s going on. 

Cockroach of GGD
  • Love 1

palma

I only watched the video out of curiosity (it left me baffled) and won't be giving this song another stream :partysick:

Not that I'd actually listen to it without the Dr. Puke drama though :poot: I wish she went for the Teenage Dream (the song), TOTGA and HIH route with this album.

Teletubby
3 minutes ago, River said:

so is it good for trashy's world?

first day streams will be bigger and then second day drop can be bigger:cheeky:

Cockroach of GGD
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1