Top Posters In This Topic

• elijahfan

• River

• monketsharona

• Edonis

TylerMedeiros
8 minutes ago, NewYorkCity said:

Canā€™t wait for La Vie en Rose liveĀ 

Iā€™d be so aggravated but from a GP standpoint (and itā€™s a French song), it would be great. Aggravating as a fan who desperately wants new music but amazing amazing incredible exposure and publicity.

Ā 

praying this aligns with the moon and dance in the shadows or whatever new big thing sheā€™s got set up.

YEET
  • YAAAS 1

Jack2102

I wonder how much time sheā€™s gonna get for her slot.
Ā 

for reference: Spice girls had 4.4 mins ; Coldplay and Rihanna had 15 mins at the Paralympics and Emile Sande appeared like 5 times throughout the closing ceremony.Ā :huntyga:Ā (I remember people on twitter saying she was ****ing the director at the time) lolĀ 

But please make this another career defining momentĀ :giveup:

Iā€™ll be okay with La vie en rose, Bad romance and new single. Not too much to ask lolĀ 

Edited by Jack2102

Sunny

Knowing French political climate, the outroar at Aya Nakamura being planned to perform from the right, and the general outroar from the French citizens about the upcoming Olympics (see the pooping in the Seine protest), this might not be the best idea

Edited by Sunny
I like dancin', and ponies....

River
21 minutes ago, Rifek said:

I bet you watch only VMAā€™s and Grammys thenĀ 

Says the one who canā€™t see the difference between ai Gaga and real GagaĀ :cheeky:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

weed
44 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

To tell you the truth, someone I know told me back in January that this was apparently a thing. But I won't say who so I know this piece of info doesn't have much weight. This is also far from confirmed, all I know is that the idea was apparently thrown around early this year. I guess we'll see.

omggggg new insider vibes. So exciting that you're close to/in proximity with people who know plans of the Lady Gaga 8 months in advance, among other stuff.Ā 

• Like 1

Bronco
14 minutes ago, Sunny said:

Knowing French political climate, the outroar at Aya Nakamura being planned to perform from the right, and the general outroar from the French citizens about the upcoming Olympics (see the pooping in the Seine protest), this might not be the best idea

May not be popular necessarily in France.Ā 

But that level of local political climate won't really have much of an impact on the wider global audience

Starmie25
1 hour ago, Edonis said:

omg she's making up for that Tokyo Olympics rumorĀ :bradley:Ā 

Wait go onĀ :giveup:

River
51 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

A lot of international artists have performed at Olympic Ceremonies in the past, there isn't a rule that states performing artists have to be from the host country.

I know u know stuff, are u still working for the tv show? (idk if u want people to know)

Ā 

It's just, it's a few years of organization and Gaga hasn't been to France for rehearsal and stuff

hieronymus
1 hour ago, River said:

An American artist WILL NOT perform at the closing ceremony, only French artists will perform there (maybe Celine but she's a special artist in French speaking countries), it's not the VMA or the Grammy's lol

Like please, ya'll embarrassing yourselves at this point :air:

Are you telling me Bjƶrk has been fake Icelandic this whole time and she's actually Greek?!

• LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

DopeEnigma

An Olympic start to promo, that would be pretty legendary. PerchedĀ 

elijahfan
16 minutes ago, River said:

I know u know stuff, are u still working for the tv show? (idk if u want people to know)

Ā 

It's just, it's a few years of organization and Gaga hasn't been to France for rehearsal and stuff

No I'm not working on Emily anymore, I stopped after season 2 and chose to do other projects.

It actually has nothing to do with my job, it's not that unusual to know people working on the Olympics when you live in Paris. I also have 0 idea if this panned out, all I know is that the streets were talking about it back in January, so I find the current rumors intriguing.

Edited by elijahfan
  • Love 4

JoanneMonster
1 hour ago, River said:

An American artist WILL NOT perform at the closing ceremony, only French artists will perform there (maybe Celine but she's a special artist in French speaking countries), it's not the VMA or the Grammy's lol

Like please, ya'll embarrassing yourselves at this point :air:

How could I forget Freddie Mercury, a famous catalan singer performing at the BARCELONA Olympics.

I See You
  • LMAO 1

Edonis
41 minutes ago, Starmie25 said:

Wait go onĀ :giveup:

Leaked Tokyo Olympics stuff for 2020 said she would be part of the show (I think, don't quote me on this, but she was supposed to come out of a Mario pipe lol?).Ā 

• Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

River
48 minutes ago, hieronymus said:

Are you telling me Bjƶrk has been fake Icelandic this whole time and she's actually Greek?!

Bjork's mother was half greek so it makes Bjork a greek goddess :gayhat:

Her dress was designed by the greek desinger Sophia Kokosalaki

(but seriously there was some backlash by the greeks about the choice of bjork)

31 minutes ago, JoanneMonster said:

How could I forget Freddie Mercury, a famous catalan singer performing at the BARCELONA Olympics.

Freddie was approached by the organizers to write the song and performĀ  it with Montserrat CaballĆ©, so technically, it's still performed by a Catalan singer

• Love 1