💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Lady Gaga… singing at the Olympic Games in Paris?

Bodum

Featured Posts

dberrin

Celine is the best selling francophone artist in the world and the biggest selling artist in france, totally makes sense for her to perform.

Also, for those who say Gaga could not perform, she definitely could. There s been a lot of rumors that they wanted someone to sing Edith Piaf and we all know how much Gaga loves her. Even if it is in France, we could have international artists, there were international artists for the opening ceremony of the paralympics in the UK if I remember well (Rihanna if i remember well.. but barbados is also part of the commonwealth..).

Anyway there were also rumors about Dua performing and I think it s highly more likely 

• YAAAS 3

Tyler1992
Just now, Bodum said:

Celine Dion sang in 1996 for the Olympics Games in Atlanta and she’s not American. In France, Céline Dion is the best selling artist of all time there. And her first language it’s french.

Sorry, Google Translate! lol 

OKAY YASSS PRECEDENT!!! 

14 minutes ago, EvilBunny said:

I agree, but at the same time, Gaga is one of the most loved American singers in France. She’s really huge there, so I think the public would love it 

I’ve warmed to the idea… Let’s DO IT! 

• YAAAS 1

lilboyblue

Wasn't she also planned to be included in some way in the Tokyo opening via Nintendo? But plans changed.

And again, next Olympics is LA 2028 so there's a way to fit her in the program.

• YAAAS 1

Ultimecia

?imw=1024&imh=507&ima=fit&impolicy=Lette

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...

littlepotter

Whenever there's a big event like olympics, eurovision, work cup etc gaga is rumoured to be singing :laughga:

chaeri pls
  • Like 4
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Starmie25
13 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Whenever there's a big event like olympics, eurovision, work cup etc Gaga is rumoured to be singing :laughga:

Imagine her debuting "Venus" at the Olympics :vegas:

• LMAO 1

doraemon
7 minutes ago, Starmie25 said:

Imagine her debuting "Venus" at the Olympics :vegas:

“Clock that Tea!”

- M. I. B., 2023

elijahfan

Not gonna lie, this has been heard in the Paris streets… actually hinted to it here months ago but nobody reacted. I guess we’ll see.

Edited by elijahfan
  • Shook 1

River

It's France, do u really think that they will let a non French artist sing there? we're lucky if they will speak English there :ladyhaha:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Starmie25
15 minutes ago, River said:

It's France, do u really think that they will let a non French artist sing there? we're lucky if they will speak English there :ladyhaha:

I'm confused, they've had many different artists perform during the ceremony, no? Queen, Spice Girls, Jessie J etc

Edited by Starmie25

River
Just now, Starmie25 said:

I'm confused, they've had many different artists perform during the ceremony, no? 

Most of the times it's from the hosting countries.

Like when the UK had the Spice Girls and Elton John

• Shook 1

River

also usually the closing ceremony has performances of big artists, not the opening, the opening is mostly used to promote history and culture of the host country (with music by local artist) + the flags parade and some awards for athletes.

• Like 2

TimotheeChalamet

New Olympics, same rumor. 

• LMAO 1

monketsharona

Dua Lipa is highly rumoured making opening

It has zero link with who is French or not, Dua is huge here in France, Lady Gaga as well. Could see them having some big international names as well.

• Like 1