celeb

Mia Goth To MaXXXine' Extra Who Suing; "Nobody Will Believe You Cos You're Nothing!"

RAMROD

Featured Posts

plane jane
5 hours ago, MichellePfieffer said:

This is awful if true and I feel really sorry for the guy but it kind of reminds me of the time I met Demi Lovato, it was horrific. She was rude, not classy and she lost a long time lovatic that day. I walked into the $350 M&G and say hello she replies with "fat" and I shook it off because I thought maybe I had heard her wrong. As I approached her and asked to do my pose she stared at me blank faced. I continued talking "you saved my life" I say. "You're the reason I'm alive today". She looks me dead in the eye and says "you'll die soon enough, fatty" and then whispered "obesity". I started crying I had never felt pain like this and she started laughing and said "are you crying? Stop it. Stop it now" and she flicked my vagina. The photographer took the picture and I headed out of the M&G section and that's when Demi started speaking whale to me. I still can't believe this happened. I cried writing this. I wish this weren't true but Demi Lovato is in fact; a horrible person. Thank you for reading this.

this never fails to make me laugh

• LMAO 2

BlingNotTheMusic

These posts on another forum pretty much sum it up:

"As someone who works in film, extras are fricking crazy and I’ve seen similar threats that were completely unfounded many times. Maybe she really is just a giant tw*t, but I take most things extras say with a grain of salt. I don’t know where they find these people.

Even his retelling of the events sounds super sketchy."

"I have been an extra 1 time in my life. They made it very clear to us to avoid even looking at the Lead actors. This story sounds completely made up and I would bet is 100% false.

He states she followed him into the bathroom. 100% didnt happen actors have their own bathrooms. In no way would one use the bathroom with the extras. I would even bet there was no bathroom for the extras to use other than a port a potty.

This person is looking for a quick settlement since he/she/it when straight to the media with the story."

https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/movie-tv/mia-goth-is-allegedly-a-bitch/111840734/

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu

BlingNotTheMusic
18 minutes ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

Mia Goth is known to be insufferable sometimes, like on the set of Suspiria where she would yell at crew members because she imposed everyone to be silent for her concentration and threw a fit when a phone rang on set. It turned out it was her own phone lol. 

Source? Can't find this online anywhere 

Bonkiii
29 minutes ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

Mia Goth is known to be insufferable sometimes, like on the set of Suspiria where she would yell at crew members because she imposed everyone to be silent for her concentration and threw a fit when a phone rang on set. It turned out it was her own phone lol. 

Receipts?

• Thanks 1

TimotheeChalamet
11 minutes ago, Bonkiii said:

Receipts?

An interview from Luca Guadagnino

Bonkiii
5 minutes ago, Moonlight said:

this has been alleged since january... it might be true

Court will decide. Not you. 

Bonkiii
1 minute ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

Where’s the interview?

• Thanks 1

LateToCult

This sounds like a set up but Mia Goth’s voice is insufferable so here’s to Mr. Hunter. :vegas:

Edited by LateToCult

BlingNotTheMusic
7 minutes ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

looking where are you GIF by The Academy Awards

• LMAO 1

BlingNotTheMusic
12 minutes ago, Moonlight said:

this has been alleged since january... it might be true

We've been saying LG7 was coming since January too :trollga:

• LMAO 1

TimotheeChalamet
1 minute ago, Bonkiii said:

Where’s the interview?

I've seen it on YouTube years ago and I think it was from the extra content in the DVD: he was asked about difficulties during shooting and recalling Mia Goth wanting everyone to be quiet around her for the aforementioned reasons, and he also added "and we are Italians, so it's tough to be quiet on set" and then the phone ringing thing. 

Guys, I'm not interested in lying for drama, sometimes you could just trust people. 

NATAH

...i believe it, she's always given me weird vibes

mother, what must i do?

BlingNotTheMusic
Just now, TimotheeChalamet said:

I've seen it on YouTube years ago and I think it was from the extra content in the DVD: he was asked about difficulties during shooting and recalling Mia Goth wanting everyone to be quiet around her for the aforementioned reasons, and he also added "and we are Italians, so it's tough to be quiet on set" and then the phone ringing thing. 

Guys, I'm not interested in lying for drama, sometimes you could just trust people. 

I get you! I'm mostly just playing around :huntyga:

I do wonder if she were a male actor if she would have gotten the same "insufferable" reputation. An actor asking people to be quiet on set is...not unusual?

TimotheeChalamet
3 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

I get you! I'm mostly just playing around :huntyga:

I do wonder if she were a male actor if she would have gotten the same "insufferable" reputation. An actor asking people to be quiet on set is...not unusual?

It's not an actual reputation like she's always a diva but sometimes she has rough days apparently and it's very common especially with international actors, whether men or women (I've worked on a set where the main actress was sooooooo annoying for no reason and was constantly complaining about everything making the whole crew nervous, I was doing backstage video edits and she yelled at me for taping her by the wrong angle). The thing is that regardless of the budget, Italian and European filmmakers are used to work in a different environment compared to big US movie sets where actors have more "power" in that sense, so Guadagnino was probably expecting the cast to act differently around the crew. Something similar happened with Johnny Depp working on his latest film in France, where he got offended with the director because people called him to go on set instead of waiting for him. 

• Shook 2