Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
celeb

Mia Goth To MaXXXine' Extra Who Suing; "Nobody Will Believe You Cos You're Nothing!"

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

In an online report, James Hunter has provided new details regarding his lawsuitagainst “MaXXXine” star Mia Goth, director Ti West and A24 alleging that Goth kicked him in the head while he was performing as a background actor on the set of the horror film.

In his original complaint, Hunter claimed that he informed the film’s second assistant director that Goth nearly stepped on him during a scene in which he had to lay down on the ground while Goth ran past him. In the next take, Hunter alleges that Goth intentionally kicked him in the head, causing him a concussion, and then “taunted, mocked and belittled him” when Hunter went to use the bathroom.

In a new interview with horror news site Dread Central, Hunter provided more specific detail about this encounter with Goth. He alleges that Goth followed him to a porta-potty in a remote restroom area, and pushed open the door to the stall he was using. 

When he tried to apologize for not locking the door, Hunter claimed Goth replied, “Nobody will believe you because you’re nothing. Get the **** off my set, you big baby.” Hunter says he wrote these words down immediately so he could remember them word for word. An attorney for Hunter told Variety that the alleged quote from Goth had been shared with the defendant’s legal team.

Goth, West and A24 have all denied Hunter’s allegations in court filings. In a statement first provided to Dread Central, a representative for A24 reiterated the studio’s position that Hunter’s claims “are simply not true.”

The statement continued: “As this is in active litigation, we cannot say more at this time but continue to vigorously defend Mia and the entire filmmaking team against these extremely baseless allegations.”

Hunter’s lawsuit further alleged that he felt so lightheaded driving home from work that he had to pull over his car twice, and that he was subsequently informed by the production that they did not want him to return for the remaining two days of his shoot. The suit accuses Goth of battery and A24, Goth and West of wrongful termination.

https://variety.com/2024/film/news/mia-goth-maxxxine-extra-lawsuit-allegation-1236066629/

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • LMAO 5
  • Shook 3
  • Sad 1

phantasmas

i forgot the term for this role but a majority of the time, leads are followed around by a crew member who give the rest of the team updates on literally everything they do (usually thru a walkie talkie or headset) 

so hopefully there is someone who followed Mia to the restroom who can corroborate this :partysick:

Snapchat: @phantasmas
  • Like 1

Lara Croft

This feels…untrue? 

Like what is her motive for doing such a thing?

• Like 2

weed

Ah sim eu falo português mas é melhor se falamos em inglês 

• LMAO 11

MichellePfieffer

This is awful if true and I feel really sorry for the guy but it kind of reminds me of the time I met Demi Lovato, it was horrific. She was rude, not classy and she lost a long time lovatic that day. I walked into the $350 M&G and say hello she replies with "fat" and I shook it off because I thought maybe I had heard her wrong. As I approached her and asked to do my pose she stared at me blank faced. I continued talking "you saved my life" I say. "You're the reason I'm alive today". She looks me dead in the eye and says "you'll die soon enough, fatty" and then whispered "obesity". I started crying I had never felt pain like this and she started laughing and said "are you crying? Stop it. Stop it now" and she flicked my vagina. The photographer took the picture and I headed out of the M&G section and that's when Demi started speaking whale to me. I still can't believe this happened. I cried writing this. I wish this weren't true but Demi Lovato is in fact; a horrible person. Thank you for reading this.

• LMAO 41
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 2
  • Shook 1

Roughhouse Dandy

Part of me wants this to be true for the drama of it all. There aren't enough Hollywood divas being demons nowadays for my liking. 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.
  • LMAO 2

Rahrahbitchson

Hmmm what is this? Who are this people? And why do i thought MaXXXine was a p0rn web site with that Mia Goth being the main actress? I feel so old :cryga:

Edited by Rahrahbitchson
Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙
  • LMAO 4

Werewoof

Literally just got out of the movie. The opening quote on the screen from Bette Davis is “In this business, until you're known as a monster you're not a star.” If this is true, this is an absolute monster of a coincidence. If not, the promo for this movie is wild 

• Like 3
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1

Plastic Flower

He should've came up with something in Portuguese to make it iconic.

Drop it
  • LMAO 3

VTV
1 hour ago, Werewolves Wanted said:

Literally just got out of the movie. The opening quote on the screen from Bette Davis is “In this business, until you're known as a monster you're not a star.” If this is true, this is an absolute monster of a coincidence. If not, the promo for this movie is wild 

i sure hope Hunter is not really a person and that this is all a promo cuz I feel for both of them 

The Lady and the Legend coming soon.

Phoenix Rises
2 hours ago, phantasmas said:

i forgot the term for this role but a majority of the time, leads are followed around by a crew member who give the rest of the team updates on literally everything they do (usually thru a walkie talkie or headset) 

so hopefully there is someone who followed Mia to the restroom who can corroborate this :partysick:

production assistants follow them everywhere and would lie for her. But like why would she do that? I could see accidently stepping but not kicking him in the head and then following him to the porta potty :air:

spread love ,kindness & compassion 👹🖤!!!!

Argentum

if that’s true, it sucks

but also imagining her saying all that in her creepy haunted doll talking voice:messga:

"Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Είσαι οφθαλμαπάτη. Η τέλεια οφθαλμαπάτη" - Λαίδη Γκάγκα, 2016
  • LMAO 3

Togekiss
1 hour ago, Wolf Boy said:

LOL i love Mia, she’s wild.

Imagine if the extra was a woman accusing a male actor of the same thing. It’s not *cute* like wtf guys

building a daydream with hearts and spades
  • Thanks 1

TimotheeChalamet

Mia Goth is known to be insufferable sometimes, like on the set of Suspiria where she would yell at crew members because she imposed everyone to be silent for her concentration and threw a fit when a phone rang on set. It turned out it was her own phone lol. 

• LMAO 2