Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
series

American Sports Story: Aaron Hernandez

Bradley

Featured Posts

myluis617
26 minutes ago, Juanjo said:

So, him being DL is an actual thing? Like, have there been people that have come forward? 

Yes, his prison boyfriend. His mom said he confessed to being gay on their final phone calls. It is also speculated that he committed the murder of his friend to conceal his sexuality.

• Like 1

Juanjo
9 hours ago, myluis617 said:

Yes, his prison boyfriend. His mom said he confessed to being gay on their final phone calls. It is also speculated that he committed the murder of his friend to conceal his sexuality.

Oh, wow, here I was thinking it was just speculation. The extent to which DL men will go, to hide their sexuality. :fail:

CyanLights

So we have American Horror Story (AHS) American Crime Story (ACS), and now American Sports Story (….ASS?)

• LMAO 3

dracomalfoy

i was gonna say this was ryan pandering to the heteros, but then reading the topic i found out this is about a closeted gay athlete who killed a person and commited suicide? :saladga: i'm kinda interested rn

Chromatic, Chromatic, put your hands all over my colors.

Bradley
18 minutes ago, dracomalfoy said:

i was gonna say this was ryan pandering to the heteros, but then reading the topic i found out this is about a closeted gay athlete who killed a person and commited suicide? :saladga: i'm kinda interested rn

If anything Ryan panders to the gheys a bit too much. I think it's interesting he's trying to extend the appeal of his shows to the GP too.

myluis617
4 hours ago, Juanjo said:

Oh, wow, here I was thinking it was just speculation. The extent to which DL men will go, to hide their sexuality. :fail:

You will not believe it. There was a recent story where this man 💀 his Mom and his girlfriend to keep his sexuality hidden. 

Juanjo
1 hour ago, myluis617 said:

You will not believe it. There was a recent story where this man 💀 his Mom and his girlfriend to keep his sexuality hidden. 

Oh, I totally heard about this, it was all over the local news! 😭 Apparently he was dealing with severe mental health issues, but still, we know these men don’t stop at nothing!