TB: Premiere at Venice Film Festival

Schizophonic

Featured Posts

Schizophonic
Posted (edited)

5b8c239072479b07cd7f150b_GettyImages-102

DmC3IToU0AU8S37?format=jpg&name=large

Dear Liddos,

I want to share with you a story from a magical night in Venice that feels like it was just yesterday, even though it happened many years ago. It was the evening of August 31, 2018, a date that I’ll always remember (us) this way, when the city’s canals shimmered not just with water, but with the excitement of a grand event – the premiere of a movie called "A Star Is Born."

Picture this: the sun had just begun to set, casting a golden glow over the beautiful, historic buildings. The Venice Film Festival was in full swing, and the red carpet was rolled out, ready to welcome the stars of the night. Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper, the leading duo of the film, were the center of attention.

L. Gaga, a name you’ve surely heard before, was a vision of elegance and grace. She wore a pink feathered gown that seemed to float around her as she walked, designed by the famous Valentino. She looked every bit the superstar she was, but there was also a softness and sincerity in her eyes. Hair Body Face on fleek. Peter van Veen, her bodyguard, handsome and charismatic, walked beside her in a classic tuxedo, exuding charm and confidence. And there was Bradley Cooper.

As they made their way down the red carpet, the crowd’s cheers were deafening. Fans, photographers and 100 people in the room alike were mesmerized by their presence. There was a special kind of magic in the air, a sense that something extraordinary was happening. You could feel the excitement, the anticipation, and the love from the crowd.

When the film finally began, it was clear that we were witnessing something exceptional. "A Star Is Born" wasn’t just a movie; it was an experience. The story, the music, and the performances by Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper were so powerful that there wasn’t a dry eye in the house by the end of it. As the credits rolled, the audience erupted into applause. It was a standing ovation that seemed to go on forever, a heartfelt thank you to the creators for such a moving film.

That night, as we walked out into the cool Venetian night, there was a sense that we had been part of something historic. Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper weren’t just stars on a screen; they had touched our hearts and left a lasting impression on the world of cinema.

So, my dear fellow liddos and train rider, whenever you hear about "A Star Is Born" or see a picture of Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper (and Peter), remember this story. It was a night when dreams came true, not just for them, but for all of us who had the privilege of being there and the 99 people in the room who didn't believe in her. And who knows, maybe one day you’ll get to experience a magical moment like that too.

With all my love,

Schizooo (and chatgpt)

P.S. It’s important that we keep these beautiful memories alive. Share your stories, cherish your photos, and celebrate these moments as if they were holidays. After all, as Lady Gaga herself sings, "We were born this way," and it’s these precious memories that make life so wonderfully unique.

5b8819b9970f2022172d2634_GettyImages-102

5b88669a7402d626f0fbeaa4_lady-gaga-Venic

5b88669c13fc844e32a15479_lady-gaga-Venic

5b8c256b13fc844e32a154dd_GettyImages-1025b8c259272479b07cd7f150d_GettyImages-102

Schermata-2018-08-31-alle-13.55.21.png

https://twitter.com/ladygaga/status/1036029282718502917

5b8c22cd4a7c4c2d7d66a302_GettyImages-1025b8c22ec7402d626f0fbeaf0_GettyImages-1025b8c1f0e970f2022172d26b1_GettyImages-1025b8c233713fc844e32a154db_GettyImages-102

Bonustrack:

picturesource https://www.wmagazine.com/story/lady-Gaga-a-star-is-born-venice-film-festival

Edited by Schizophonic
  • Love 11

• Schizophonic changed the title to TB: Premiere at Venice Film Festival
Glomer

Everything about it was magical, thank you for sharing this throwback!

I'll be there this year and I'm excited beyond words, especially with the possibility of FAD premiering there 😳

• Love 2

Schizophonic

I loved it so much, if this year is hal's as exciting it will still be great. knowing Gaga it will be totally different tho. 

• Love 1

Plastic Flower

I can't wait for the Joker looks :cryga:

Drop it
  • YAAAS 1

Ophelia
8 hours ago, Glomer said:

Everything about it was magical, thank you for sharing this throwback!

I'll be there this year and I'm excited beyond words, especially with the possibility of FAD premiering there 😳

I'm planning to go as well! Do you have any special accreditation or tickets already?

...has anybody seen my disco stick?

julz
4 hours ago, Plastic Flower said:

I can't wait for the Joker looks :cryga:

Same! It's gonna be the total opposite of her looks for ASIB premiere above, i think. I cannot wait to see how she will carry herself, the drama, the fashion, her promo antics, her chemistry with Phoenix...

:giveup:

• YAAAS 3

Glomer
3 hours ago, Ophelia said:

I'm planning to go as well! Do you have any special accreditation or tickets already?

I got the student accreditation but no tickets yet. I believe tickets will be available to purchase online later on (from mid August), and I've heard the ones for the premieres go by super fast. Other than that, all I've got is questions haha

Schizophonic
1 hour ago, Glomer said:

I got the student accreditation but no tickets yet. I believe tickets will be available to purchase online later on (from mid August), and I've heard the ones for the premieres go by super fast. Other than that, all I've got is questions haha

i hope one of the questions is "where is lg7?"

Glomer
5 hours ago, Schizophonic said:

i hope one of the questions is "where is lg7?"

I think you mean HQ1 :trollga:

• LMAO 1