💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

New look for Born This Way and La Vie En Rose

Bradley

Featured Posts

Also including Luck Be A Lady here, we've seen the outfit before but it's been a while since she brought it back.

Edited by Bradley

How is no one talking about the fact that her vocals for the last week have sounded the best in years??? She is slaying La vie en Rose like it is 2015

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

AnglerfishbraBENUS
21 minutes ago, Jarvin said:

How is no one talking about the fact that her vocals for the last week have sounded the best in years??? She is slaying La vie en Rose like it is 2015

literally lol i wonder why though. i hear pockets of her old voice that everyone misses. 

1 minute ago, AnglerfishbraBENUS said:

literally lol i wonder why though. i hear pockets of her old voice that everyone misses. 

Yeah it’s no longer that nasal. Three years ago she was not hitting the high notes even. Especially glad that her vibrato is back on the high notes because she is not straining anymore. She is no longer closing off the higher notes with that weird nasal baby voice because her voice is in good shape again 😍

• Thanks 1

• Bradley changed the title to New look for Born This Way and La Vie En Rose
LG7 time now
46 minutes ago, Jarvin said:

I’ve noticed her voice as well, it sounds SO MUCH better than it did in the Love For Sale era

• Love 1

1 hour ago, AnglerfishbraBENUS said:

I would say it could be resting + vocal coaching for Joker 2? I don't know if there's some other improvements going on health-wise, but from what I can see in the videos, she looks very well rested and happy overall.

1 hour ago, Jarvin said:

It's been insane! For me, the best she's ever been.

But most people here only want to complain... wait for her to give a single not-perfect performance to see pages and pages discussing about it, her overall health, what it means for her future, etc. lol

• Thanks 1

ChromaticaBoy
5 minutes ago, ChromaticaBoy said:

Yall the hair is going back to blonde, she really said abort LG7, the journey continues:ladyhaha::cheeky:

Btw the hair theory was so cool, tho it was not very plausible from the beginning, since, the night we got the emoticon from, the hair was already blonder than the first night

Edited by ChromaticaBoy

54 minutes ago, Allan said:

I would say it could be resting + vocal coaching for Joker 2? I don't know if there's some other improvements going on health-wise, but from what I can see in the videos, she looks very well rested and happy overall.

Also that! Ever since the CBT she looks radiant. I remember her going on insta live before the first show in Düsseldorf (I was there omg) and talking about finally being pain free on stage and feeling like she can be Gaga again. I wonder if her fibromyalgia has been improving too. She looks happy, passionate, she is interacting with fans again.. it’s such a drastic change. She seems genuinely happy. That’s why I know this era will be amazing.

• Like 1

LG7 time now
3 hours ago, Glomer said:

It's been insane! For me, the best she's ever been.

But most people here only want to complain... wait for her to give a single not-perfect performance to see pages and pages discussing about it, her overall health, what it means for her future, etc. lol

Not true, her performance from last year with the Rolling Stones wasn’t too great vocally (that’s the least you can say:trollga:) and no one complained about it, they were happy to run with the pitch-corrected one :cheeky: It was just a bad day though

Globally, she’s been doing amazing since the Chromatica Ball 2 years ago