Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
series

American Sports Story: Aaron Hernandez

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley

FXs-American-Sports-Story-Aaron-Hernande

FX has slotted Tuesday, September 17 for the premiere of Ryan Murphy‘s American Sports Story: Aaron Hernandez, the first installment in Murphy’s American Story franchise.

The 10-episode limited series is based on the podcast Gladiator: Aaron Hernandez and Football Inc. from The Boston Globe and Wondery. It charts the rise and fall of NFL superstar Aaron Hernandez, played by Josh Rivera, and explores the disparate strands of his identity, his family, his career, his suicide and their legacy in sports and American culture.

The series also stars Jaylen Barron (Shayanna Jenkins), Lindsay Mendez (Tanya Singleton), Ean Castellanos (DJ Hernandez), Tammy Blanchard (Terri Hernandez), Tony Yazbeck (Urban Meyer), Patrick Schwarzenegger (Tim Tebow), Thomas Sadoski (Brian Murphy), Jake Cannavale (“Chris”) and Norbert Leo Butz (Bill Belichick).

https://deadline.com/2024/07/fx-premiere-date-ryan-murphy-american-sports-story-aaron-hernandez-1236005836/

Edited by Bradley
  • LMAO 3
  • Love 1

bpmMonkey
11 minutes ago, Ricardo said:

does anyone still watch these shows? 

I watched the Crime Stories last year and was actually kinda impressed by them

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Real Panda
40 minutes ago, Ricardo said:

Not this American Sports Story, but I watch American Horror Story every year. 

ActualPatient

i don't really like sports but it's interesting to watch this if it's going to be in the vein of American Crime Story and Feud.

• Like 1

doja scat

this feels kinda tasteless but ig ill be tuned in 

don’t get stabbed with the (b)rat tooth

HiddenWeirdo

Watch him do American Sh*t Story: Azealia Banks.

There's enough material me thinks :artdoll2:

• LMAO 5
  • YAAAS 1

MercifulAir

There’s gonna be so much gay nasties going on this show! 

Juanjo

Oh, this is interesting, I didn’t know it was in the works. I wonder if Ryan will try to pass him as closeted. Aren’t there rumors? Straight, bi or whatever, Aaron always gave freaky, so I’m sure Ryan won’t miss the opportunity to make him hyper-sexual. We shall see. 

Edited by Juanjo
  • Like 2

BlingNotTheMusic
4 hours ago, bpmMonkey said:

I watched the Crime Stories last year and was actually kinda impressed by them

4 hours ago, Ricardo said:

Crime Stories are great, this Sport Story franchise should've been cancelled. There was supposed to be Crime Story for Hurricane Katrina.

AHS is tanking faster than you can say Ferrari 

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu

myluis617
2 hours ago, Juanjo said:

Oh, this is interesting, I didn’t know it was in the works. I wonder if Ryan will try to pass him as closeted. Aren’t there rumors? Straight, bi or whatever, Aaron always gave freaky, so I’m sure Ryan won’t miss the opportunity to make him hyper-sexual. We shall see. 

Well his sexuality had a lot do to with the person he was. I know he wont skip out on speaking of his sexuality. It’s a great moment to highlight the issues with homophobia in sports. 

• Like 1

Whigney Houstan

Shouldn't this be an American Crime Story thing ?

• Thanks 1

Juanjo
49 minutes ago, myluis617 said:

Well his sexuality had a lot do to with the person he was. I know he wont skip out on speaking of his sexuality. It’s a great moment to highlight the issues with homophobia in sports. 

So, him being DL is an actual thing? Like, have there been people that have come forward?