💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

New snippet of Katy Perry’s ‘Woman’s World’ in Denon commercial

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby
Just now, Aglaya said:

Maybe on the other hand, Womans World is one of the better songs on Katy's album :giggle:

her fan who was at the listening party said she has better songs, but WW is a statement or something like that...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

7 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

her fan who was at the listening party said she has better songs, but WW is a statement or something like that...

Working with Dr Luke on an uplifting song about women is a statement for sure :sweat:

could mean anything
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I really think she should have gone in a Charli direction. Like if she made a slightly more commercial Brat album with the attitude and all it could hit

• Like 1

Chromatography
9 hours ago, Aglaya said:

What's the point? :sweat: The fact that WW sound this much like Stupid Love has nothing to do with SL being one of the "weakest" songs on chromatica. Maybe on the other hand, Womans World is one of the better songs on Katy's album :giggle:

oh i’m not defending katy at all im just saying it would be odd to rip off a song that wasn’t a stellar stand out to begin with 

HotLikeMexico
On 7/1/2024 at 12:48 PM, Fck I luv Art said:

SL wasn't this basic.

SL features some gospel inspiration like Born This Way :

It's about the theme of love and healing (linked to Christianism in a way), the "oh-oh" parts are very reassembling to Gospel singing and we had those powerful vocals. It wasn't her best song cause yep the instrumental was pretty basic but the song in itself wasn't bad.

No shade but this seems like a reach. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 3

LG7 time now
21 hours ago, Chromatography said:

you’re not saying this is on purpose, right? stupid love didn’t chart well for a first single and it’s one of the weakest on chromatica. would be dumb to  use as a blue print

I think SL is one of the strongest songs from Chromatica :traumatica:

• YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1