💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

New snippet of Katy Perry’s ‘Woman’s World’ in Denon commercial

Teletubby

Featured Posts

5 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

… he actually has credits on both songs lol production for Rapist World and writing for Dumb Love. 

What I find is production credits are shared between Aaron Joseph, Luke, and Rocco Vaides. From what I can tell, Max Martin was only confirmed to work on something of the rest of the album.

FGGrayson

No shade but it does sound reaaally bad with her voice and those lyrics 😂😭

𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿
  • LMAO 1

Teletubby
3 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

… he actually has credits on both songs lol production for Rapist World and writing for Dumb Love. 

he is not credited on WW
LG.png

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Just now, Teletubby said:

he is not credited on WW
LG.png

3 hours ago, Didymus said:

What I find is production credits are shared between Aaron Joseph, Luke, and Rocco Vaides. From what I can tell, Max Martin was only confirmed to work on something of the rest of the album.

Y’all why did I think Max was a producer on WW??? I swear I saw him listened as one somewhere lol not me getting my ass handed to me here :franminervini:

MadArchitect
4 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

he barely did anything in SL, bloodpop is the main producer and Gaga the main writter, they had already written the song and they just sent a demo to Matin for feedback, he conntributed some ideas they liked and that's why he has credits on it

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

Y’all why did I think Max was a producer on WW??? I swear I saw him listened as one somewhere lol not me getting my ass handed to me here :franminervini:

Some media outlets misreported it, I also thought so at first :cheeky:

Chromatography
14 hours ago, jimmytimestep said:

It really sounds SO much like Stupid Love

you’re not saying this is on purpose, right? stupid love didn’t chart well for a first single and it’s one of the weakest on chromatica. would be dumb to  use as a blue print

34 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

stupid love didn’t chart well

Didn't it peak on #5?? And at least here, pop radio stations spammed it 

LG7? CANCELLED
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Chromatography said:

you’re not saying this is on purpose, right? stupid love didn’t chart well for a first single and it’s one of the weakest on chromatica. would be dumb to  use as a blue print

What's the point? :sweat: The fact that WW sound this much like Stupid Love has nothing to do with SL being one of the "weakest" songs on chromatica. Maybe on the other hand, Womans World is one of the better songs on Katy's album :giggle:

Edited by Aglaya
could mean anything