Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

‘Joker 2: Folie à Deux' Runtime Around 2 Hours 30 Minutes By Jordan Ruimy

LADYGAGA10MONSTER

Featured Posts

Modern Ecstasy2
18 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

my ADHD hates that runtime already but i'll try to stay open minded:teenidle:

I’ll only be able to survive bc it’s Gaga. Any other movie and I’d be gone within 30 mins :messga:

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Putang Ina Mo

I usually like movies with a 2hr runtime, but I hope that FAD won't be dragging with that runtime. I watched EEAAO and Furiosa and I didn't feel the 2.5hr long runtime. Meanwhile, I watched HoG on theaters and I feel like the time slows down.

my username says it all 🇵🇭

"Can Todd Philipps pull this off?"

I mean, the movie is done, and you've seen it, so you tell us Jordan :triggered:

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams
  • LMAO 4
  • Thanks 6

I'm hoping she sings This Bitter Earth with controlled vocals that honor the emotion of Dinah's. There's a chance she'll turn it into something operatic which I know musical critics always hound her on that or she'll use that horrendous new nasal tone she discovered during J&P.

• Sad 1

G U C C I

I have NEVER been more excited for anything Gaga has done more than this movie! I almost feel like I manifested it lol. I seriously trust her judgement in her acting career soooooooo much. Also, Todd is an amazing director and writer. He has had his misses but who hasn’t? I really think between him, Joaquin and Gaga this is going to be incredible and garner her two nominations and at least one win! 

G U C C I
3 minutes ago, Obobo said:

I'm hoping she sings This Bitter Earth with controlled vocals that honor the emotion of Dinah's. There's a chance she'll turn it into something operatic which I know musical critics always hound her on that or she'll use that horrendous new nasal tone she discovered during J&P.

100000% agree! This needs a soft haunting touch. Also, there was a mention of the song Blackbird by Peggy Lee being performed at the end and the guy said she did it in a very haunting style. I will have to look for the article. 

BlingNotTheMusic
22 minutes ago, Oriane said:

I mean, the movie is done, and you've seen it, so you tell us Jordan :triggered:

Why is no one is talking about "it's either going to be incredible or a trainwreck" :cheeky:

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu
  • LMAO 1

So exciting, love that it's so long. Britney said it best, gimme more! 

It will without a doubt be THE role Gaga is most known for, at least until her next ICONIC role. This is so crazy!!! omg.. the wonders it'll do for her career... girlies this is ASIB 2.0, the re-re-re-re-resurgence. 

• YAAAS 3

31 minutes ago, Oriane said:

I don't get that part lol did he see it or did he not? What's his actual opinion on the content he saw?

• LMAO 1

1 hour ago, Reality said:

That was a mistake, they meant to say 2 hours and 20 minutes :sweat: 

oh lol :air:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Rocketno10

Huh? I said longer the better! I could never get tired of seeing her especially on the big screen :enigma:

Even HOG was alright before she completely vanished in the last 30 mins(that’s when movie felt very drag on for me)

Littlefvcker
31 minutes ago, G U C C I said:

100000% agree! This needs a soft haunting touch. Also, there was a mention of the song Blackbird by Peggy Lee being performed at the end and the guy said she did it in a very haunting style. I will have to look for the article. 

It for sure will be touching af but in the same time super uncomfortable for the viewer 

I see that scene in my brain so clearly and i think it will be closing scene or near the end after they sentenced him in court lock him up again and she will see that nothing can help him recover she will be filled with feeling of injustice just because shes in love with him