Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Christina Aguilera performs at private Dolce & Gabbana event

Teletubby

Featured Posts

18 minutes ago, faysalaaa said:

Ozempic just means she dieted to lose weight.

It doesnt seem like shes done real plastic surgery though. I know she removed alot of her old fillers, and replaced them with new good quality fillers that are more natural.

I mean tbf I'm just old so default to saying surgeon when it comes to any plastics work even though the majority of it is now non-surgical. But it's undeniable she's had work done, she's got a totally different face to how she looked in her 30s. 

And ozempic isn't really dieting, unless you actually make dietary changes alongside it. Ozempic just surpressed the appetite so you crave eating less. If you don't make any accompanying lifestyle changes when you come off it, you just start putting back on. 
That said, Xtina was never fat. She just had healthy curves, kind of sad to see she's fallen to record industry body pressures

faysalaaa
40 minutes ago, Bronco said:

I mean tbf I'm just old so default to saying surgeon when it comes to any plastics work even though the majority of it is now non-surgical. But it's undeniable she's had work done, she's got a totally different face to how she looked in her 30s. 

And ozempic isn't really dieting, unless you actually make dietary changes alongside it. Ozempic just surpressed the appetite so you crave eating less. If you don't make any accompanying lifestyle changes when you come off it, you just start putting back on. 
That said, Xtina was never fat. She just had healthy curves, kind of sad to see she's fallen to record industry body pressures

Being plus size (or even obese) is okay in my opinion, but as a Christina fan, I did not like it when she gained weight. Mainly because shes not the best performer to begin with, and being overweight made her not perform as well. If you look at the video above, you can see her doing the dirty choreography which she hasnt done in almost a decade! Shes also very short and thin boned, so being overweight really effected her.

What I love about Christina is she always embraces her body during its different stages and looks, and she does it simply by being herself, she doesnt politicize herself and go by the feminist body positivity script and makes it her identity to make money out of it. Losing weight and having fillers doesnt mean she fallen to the industry preassure.

And dieting just means lowering calories, which Ozempic helps you to accomplish.

Edited by faysalaaa

do you guys not understand the power of good make up, money, cosmetic surgery and looking after yourself? :air:

43 isn't even that old anyway, she's hardly gunna be wrinkled with a walking stick

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 3

Economy
2 hours ago, faysalaaa said:

True, but alot of them have that fake young but old look, while Christina could actually pass as a young 

True. But shes only 43. With celeb resources its not as hard as a regular person.

And ive noticed in recent years more and more celebs are looking more natural longer and less plastic than in the past. Treatments must really be advancing

But yes, she does look really good

• Like 2

2 hours ago, faysalaaa said:

And dieting just means lowering calories, which Ozempic helps you to accomplish.

As someone who's currently lost 15kgs from dieting & working with a PT & nutritionist. There is significantly more to dieting & weightloss than just lowering calories if you actually want to lose weight in a healthy & sustainable way that doesn't damage your body. 
Ozempic absolutely helps, but only if you actually put work in. Otherwise the second you come off, you go back to how you were. 

• Like 1

faysalaaa
21 minutes ago, Bronco said:

As someone who's currently lost 15kgs from dieting & working with a PT & nutritionist. There is significantly more to dieting & weightloss than just lowering calories if you actually want to lose weight in a healthy & sustainable way that doesn't damage your body. 
Ozempic absolutely helps, but only if you actually put work in. Otherwise the second you come off, you go back to how you were. 

The kind of diet you choose is invalid when it comes to weight loss. The kind of diet you choose wont effect your weight, it will only effect your health. If you want weight loss, simply count calories, but if you want weight loss with the the add benefits of health, count calories and eat healthy.

Eating a burger and ice cream everyday within your calorie deficit will make you lose more weight than if you eating salads over your calorie deficit.

I lost 200 pounds and still have another 100 pounds to lose! I use Mounjaro, but I also count calories, eat healthy, and workout 5 times a week.

Economy
7 minutes ago, faysalaaa said:

The kind of diet you choose is invalid when it comes to weight loss. The kind of diet you choose wont effect your weight, it will only effect your health. If you want weight loss, simply count calories, but if you want weight loss with the the add benefits of health, count calories and eat healthy.

Eating a burger and ice cream everyday within your calorie deficit will make you lose more weight than if you eating salads over your calorie deficit.

I lost 200 pounds and still have another 100 pounds to lose! I use Mounjaro, but I also count calories, eat healthy, and workout 5 times a week.

Thats not 100% entirely true. The types of calories do have a slight impact.

For example a higher protein diet will help sustain more muscle tissue which will in turn help u burn more calories by default.

If most of ur calories were simple sugars with no nutritional value, you shrible with less muscle not to mention you have a tendency to feel more sluggish and less active

Though a calorie is a calorie in terms of how much fat is gained or lost when in surplus vs deficit, the type of calories you put in may have indirect impacts on how much you burn

So id argue that "a calorie is a calorie" is only partially true depending on the context. The same number of calories being healthy and nutritious may help your body be more energized and stronger and u end up altering the balance of calories burned vs entered a bit more with healthy calories

Like i agree with ur statement that if ur eating icecream in a calorie deficit ull still loose weight. That is technically true. But ur sluggishness and lost muscle mass also means youll burn fewer calories which means the same amount of calories will end up being a smaller deficit making the diet harder and requiring fewer calories to loose weight

Edited by Economy
  • Like 1

faysalaaa
1 hour ago, Economy said:

Thats not 100% entirely true. The types of calories do have a slight impact.

For example a higher protein diet will help sustain more muscle tissue which will in turn help u burn more calories by default.

If most of ur calories were simple sugars with no nutritional value, you shrible with less muscle not to mention you have a tendency to feel more sluggish and less active

Though a calorie is a calorie in terms of how much fat is gained or lost when in surplus vs deficit, the type of calories you put in may have indirect impacts on how much you burn

So id argue that "a calorie is a calorie" is only partially true depending on the context. The same number of calories being healthy and nutritious may help your body be more energized and stronger and u end up altering the balance of calories burned vs entered a bit more with healthy calories

Like i agree with ur statement that if ur eating icecream in a calorie deficit ull still loose weight. That is technically true. But ur sluggishness and lost muscle mass also means youll burn fewer calories which means the same amount of calories will end up being a smaller deficit making the diet harder and requiring fewer calories to loose weight

Yeah that might be true, but the difference is not that big. I wasted alot of time thinking being Vegan or Keto will help me lose more weight, but now im enjoying normal food and losing more weight and I can stay consistent. I used to feel guilty when I couldnt stop myself ate bad, but now I know I can eat bad when I cant resist bad food, but I still count calories and lose weight eating bad.