Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

JK Rowling say David Tenant is part of the "gender taliban"

HelloHangoverz

Featured Posts

She’s such a loser lmao I’m so glad WB is trying to wrest the Harry Potter rights away from her completely so all she’s got after is her middling other books lmao

whoresup

As someone who grew up loving the HP books and films it is so disappointing to see her absolute obsession with putting down trans people. 

I believe David Tennant has a non-binary child and so this is an issue that is very personal to him, of course he is going to get angry when people try to take his children’s rights away. 

• Like 2

Pennywise
7 minutes ago, maymay said:

she needs to be put down

Yes exactly :vegas:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

FrederickSpears

This woman is truly a hateful bigot. Imagine having MILLIONS and being so miserable :rip: She sits on Twitter and just spews hate constantly.

FrederickSpears
3 hours ago, Ziggy said:

She’s such a loser lmao I’m so glad WB is trying to wrest the Harry Potter rights away from her completely so all she’s got after is her middling other books lmao

She peaked at Harry Potter too, literally no one cares about her other books she's released that don't even sell :huntyga:

This really is pissing me off tbh

We are in an election period after ten years of bullshit, and the Tories and their allies have nothing better to do than drag trans people through the mud.

How about we focus on the actual high stakes issues which impact everyone daily like the fact packs of cheese are 7 pound and I as someone in their twenties will probably never be able to afford their own home because it's near in impossible to get a house.

I'm not saying trans issues don't matter don't get me twisted but for god sake right now trans women using the toilets are the least of our worries as a country, if you let them live and give them freedom they'll be no nuisance, they are just focusing on it and making it seem big because they can't come up with anything better.

I'm more worried about my future in this country due to the fact were in the gutter rather than trans people existing, this whole tactic is stupid and is a scapegoat to distract from the really issues which have been caused by the Tories.

So sweet when I get a lil angry, yeah!
  • Like 1

madmagical6
4 hours ago, HelloHangoverz said:

Didn't you hear? Rishi Sunak is "confident he'll be prime minster this time next week" :ladyhaha:

I ****in hope not :cryga: