7. koshi xoxo  [interlude] (feat. BLP Kosher) - 256 218
8. HOT UPTOWN (feat. Drake) - 1 571 040
9. Uuugly [interlude] - 1 287 054
10. DREAM-GIRLS - 393 004
11. 305tilidie [interlude] - 255 148
12. B.O.A.T. - 350 447
13. pretty when i cry - 328 582
14. June Gloom - 347 295

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

thisboyisamonster

It's not that bad, album got a lot of negative pressure even before release. I actually heard a few songs and think it's decent and will find an audience over time...just won't be appreciated now for what it is (i.e. ARTPOP situation)

Edited by thisboyisamonster

She was so promising back in 2017. She was fresh and interesting. I remember people compared her to Dua a lot. But look how far Dua has come, while Camila just keeps regressing.

I'm really diggin this album, I truly don't get the hate for her

ARTPOP might honestly be an apt comparison cuz I feel like this album's totally misbranded. It's much more melancholy/contemplative/moody than it is the Charli XCX cosplay it seemed to be

The material is solid and well produced, she would've been served by going in a different visual direction and with a different title 

Edited by sexy
  • Like 2

That's it? lmao and she has to thank Drake because their track cracked 1.5M otherwise would have been even lower. A disaster.

Deserved tho, the album is horrible, she doesn't possess any charisma and screeching in the microfophone doesn't mean that you can sing.

14 hours ago, Aren said:

But look how far Dua has come, while Camila just keeps regressing

Hot take: Dua may be more commercially successful, but I genuinely find Camila a bit more interesting (especially genre wise) 

Lola was a gem.

Edited by Starmie25
  • Like 1
  • Shook 1

monstertoronto

Honestly it’s not bad and I don’t think she was expecting massive numbers for this. She’s deliberately strayed from her usual sound and so she must know she might lose some of her audience. Also the new material is obviously not super hit-friendly so she would know it was a risk to see who likes it. She’s  experimenting with a new sound and look, I think this is pretty decent considering that. 

9 minutes ago, monstertoronto said:

Honestly it’s not bad and I don’t think she was expecting massive numbers for this. She’s deliberately strayed from her usual sound and so she must know she might lose some of her audience. Also the new material is obviously not super hit-friendly so she would know it was a risk to see who likes it. She’s  experimenting with a new sound and look, I think this is pretty decent considering that. 

Did you see the features of this album? They were aiming high with this one 

• Thanks 2

monstertoronto
5 minutes ago, malzejar said:

Did you see the features of this album? They were aiming high with this one 

But they led with I luv it. It’s a big pivot and they had to know it’s going to take time to find an audience. 

LateToCult

Dade County Dreaming makes me wish I took my summer body goals more seriously so I could wear a black mesh crop top and high waisted short shorts on the hood of my car without looking like a walrus caught in a fishing net.   

• LMAO 2