Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Eminem 'Tobey (Feat. Big Sean and Babytron)' out on July 2nd

monketsharona

Featured Posts

• monketsharona changed the title to Eminem 'Tobey (Feat. Big Sean and Babytron)' out on July 2nd
monketsharona
2 minutes ago, GagaGame said:

Is Elminemo a threat to LG7's commercial plans??

Single wise ? Yeah it means Gaga is not back with new single next week for sure. No way Interscope would clash two of their biggest artists on the same week.

Album wise ? No. Eminem will be back earlier than Gaga with full album anyway.

• Like 2

Teletubby
14 hours ago, monketsharona said:

No way Interscope would clash two of their biggest artists on the same week.

Interscope doesn't care about Eminem. Houdini lost #1 on Hot 100 because they didn't service it to radio and it also got tragic playlisting (Normani's song released on the same day had almost the same playlisting reach).

Edited by Teletubby
I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • LMAO 2

Madame Goo Goo
1 hour ago, Teletubby said:

Interscope doesn't care about Eminem. Houdini lost #1 on Hot 100 because they didn't service it to radio and it also got tragic playlisting (Normani's song released on the same day had almost the same playlisting reach).

Interscope is going to let Eminem do whatever the f he wants until the end of time, I don’t think it’s that serious nor do I think Eminem and his team felt that forcing the single into playlists was a great tactic for him. Because it wouldn’t be

Lady Gaga doesn't owe us anything

monketsharona

If they don’t care about Eminem, what makes you think they will care about Lady Gaga releasing though ? :laughga:

Teletubby
2 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

If they don’t care about Eminem, what makes you think they will care about Lady Gaga releasing though ? :laughga:

i didn't say they will...

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • LMAO 1

does this album have a tour coming? cus i think interscope is gunna put all the effort into the tour rather than worrying about charts since that's where the real money is

it'll probably be a farewell tour too if this is his final album

mother, what must i do?

hieronymus

What in the 2007 is this promo

edit: it fits with the single cover for Houdini being very Juggalo-esque. Plus the video was similar to the vibe of Without Me. I see the vision. I don't like it, but I see it.

Edited by hieronymus