💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

New Court Document Reveals Michael Jackson Was $500M In Debt At Time Of Death

RAMROD

Featured Posts

LadyxGaGa

i can’t believe he lived such an expensive lifestyle like u see it on tv but surely u think once the cameras stop so does the show 

he rly was living large 

• Like 1

PartySick
1 hour ago, Economy said:

No wonder the guy had trouble sleeping

His trouble sleeping started firstly in the 1980s after most of his scalp was burned during the Pepsi accident. Managing the pain from that and a handful of autoimmune diseases left him addicted to pain killers which he only fell further into after Evan Chandler extorted him in 93 with those heinous and ridiculous allegations.

Dude fell further into paranoia, stress, isolation, depression, and drug addiction until he died. At one point, they say he was awake for 60 hours. Couple that with his eating disorder and drug addiction? I'm surprised he made it to 50...To push a human to needing surgical anesthesia just to sleep? The world did him so wrong.

His story is so marred with trauma, in a weird was it's part of why I love him so much. To have been abused for 45 years like he was and still come out that kind, loving, and creative?

Ironically, he gave about as much money to charity within his lifetime.

He was far from perfect, but he was a great man. I can only dream what his life would have been like with a loving father, more careful professionals around him, and if that greedy son of a bitch Evan Chandler wasn't so enraged with Michael's closeness to his ex-wife and kids.

💚
  • Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

PartySick
1 hour ago, Red said:

How is it even possible to owe this much? :enigma:

Neverland was a lot of it, especially when he basically abandoned it and left it to rot in 2003.

A lot more was business deals falling through (a couple albums, management changes, a Vegas residency, etc), exorbitant spending, I mean he was already in debt in the 90s so you can imagine how his lifestyle could accumulate that much debt over ten years.

I'm just thankful his estate has been pulling in a billion+ since then so his kids (and probably grandkids and great grandkids) are set for life.

💚
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, LadyxGaGa said:

do u think he will ever b able to recover and make this money back 

His estate already did it, as mentioned at latter part of the article 

Edited by RAMROD
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Flippy
5 hours ago, misha4ever said:

Paying to silence so many people is expensive.

Girl… :flippy: sure 

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22
  • Thanks 1

I think a lot of people don’t understand that the rich live off their debt. When you’re worth millions - you can borrow millions

• Like 1

Economy
42 minutes ago, Dayman said:

I think a lot of people don’t understand that the rich live off their debt. When you’re worth millions - you can borrow millions

Companies usually do that to expand quickly or entrepreneurs...

regular wealthy individuals dont necessairily take on much debt when they are high net worth. High debt wealthy ppl like Trump are bad examples and usually show a mis management or poor choices more than anything

• Like 1

Flippy
2 hours ago, misha4ever said:

Real Housewives Of Atlanta Nene GIF by Bravo TV

wrong opinion GIF

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

misha4ever
2 hours ago, Flippy said:

wrong opinion GIF

Do you allow your children to sleep with adult men alone in their beds?

english is not my native language >.<

PartySick
3 hours ago, Flippy said:

wrong opinion GIF

Let people believe what they want

If they want to believe a man who used his son to extort MJ or a woman who used her sons to extort MJ or two men who defended MJ until they stood to make money by extorting him posthumously then let them

Mike was innocent

Every allegation falls apart under the slightest scrutiny

Anyone informed enough on the facts knows that and anyone ignorant of the facts has an irrelevant and uninformed opinion

💚
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 2

LadyxGaGa
23 hours ago, RAMROD said:

His estate already did it, as mentioned at latter part of the article 

i thought it said they are asking for additional money tho 

• River locked this topic