💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga + Versace Apreciation Thread

GagaSlayedYou

Featured Posts

degenerate

I think her makeup is just really good. She does look really hot tho. Her look here and at the Harrod's fame launch were just absolutely flaw free. As far as her obsession with Versace stuff, I've never really understood it and can never really distinguish it between any other designer lines.

PaperIz

She has worn so many interesting Versace outfits and you choose those simple looks? :flop:

this lol

----

I adore the Versace she wore in the TEOG video :flutter:

GagaSlayedYou

She has worn so many interesting Versace outfits and you choose those simple looks? :flop:

simple but fiercier than you :hor:

I enjoyed the Versace outfits she wore two summers ago in 2011. The vintage ones were so wacky and color-clashing, but they really worked with the style she was doing for EOG (over-the-top and dramatic makeup, odd hair colors and styles, etc).

3 points in and ready for more

Its a very nice more basic and still incredibly well accented style she choses from the Versace line. I love her picks. She knows how to work the more sheath type cut dresses. I love em. She looks as s-xy as bacon sounds right in the this moment. Awesome.

Although Gaga looks stunning in the more classy Versace outfits from 2012 like in the OP, I prefer her in the EOG-era Versace fashions, there was a mix of class and wackiness which shes always good at mixing together.

Archived