💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

JoJo Siwa's choreographer on creating the “Karma” dance

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Richy Jackson Wants His Choreography to ‘Leave Earth'

How did you come up with the “Karma” dance move?

"I've been working with JoJo since she was 15, but she's not with Nickelodeon anymore, so this was the first time she's in her adult era. This was the first time we could actually go for it the way we wanted to without restrictions. And it was all about turning heads. We wanted to turn heads.
I choreograph on the spot and I literally did it. And she was like, What? And I was like, Everyone, walk with me. It keeps clumping. And you slam and you stomp and you slam and you stomp. And we worked on that section for about 20 minutes, just getting the right vibe. Once I taught them the rest of the choreography, we started to rehearse it and once she got it, she was like, Got it. It just took off from there."

Jackson recognizes that not everyone will understand his choreography—but that’s kind of the point. “It's one of those things I'm always saying, I'd rather you be talking about it then not talk about it at all,” he says. “That's one. And two, we're so connected right now because of social media and our phones that I'm always trying to break the mold. You can choreograph and do what everyone's doing and do what they like, but I just feel like you just become one of the millions. So I'm always willing to step outside the box.”

jojosiwa-karma.gif

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • LMAO 9
  • Sad 3

27monster27

Jojo working with him since she was 15. :awkney: Knowing what we know about Richy that is concerning. Jojo Siwa has had so many concerning relationships with people older than her, and it's really sad.

he/him/his
  • Like 4

JessFletch
6 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

And she was like, What?

And I was like, Everyone, walk with me.

It keeps clumping.

And you slam

and you stomp

and you slam

and you stomp.

Free dance lessons, ladies

⚫️
  • LMAO 3

Head Empty
2 hours ago, Teletubby said:

"It's one of those things I'm always saying, I'd rather you be talking about it then not talk about it at all,” he says.

He should log in to GGD from time to time, we talk plenty about him :artdoll2:

2 hours ago, Teletubby said:

"So I'm always willing to step outside the box.”

He's been choreographing for Gaga for years now. I really feel like he could break new ground by resigning :artdoll2:

MadArchitect

you can think whatever about him, but he's right honestly, ppl make fun of the chereo for the sake of it, and cause it can feel off puttting, but thats the point, i like the fun and chaotic vibe of it, ppl only eat up sexy and smooth cheoreo but to me its boring

Edited by MadArchitect