❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
celeb

Prince will be honored with a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Prince, Keith Urban, Depeche Mode, Jessica Chastain, David Beckham  and Green Day are among 36 entertainment professionals who have been selected to receive stars on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.

i ❤️
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 6

Nutella

Depeche Mode!!!!!

Also, Grace Randolph will be angry today lol

• LMAO 1

Real Panda
54 minutes ago, JessFletch said:

️Also, Grace Randolph will be angry today lol

LOL! She will be fuming!

I just remember her saying Jessica Chastain could play DC's Hawkgirl because the character "has red hair, is naturally angry and always in a bad mood".

Edited by A Real Panda
  • LMAO 3

James Gibson
1 hour ago, A Real Panda said:

LOL! She will be fuming!

I just remember her saying Jessica Chastain could play DC's Hawkgirl because the character "has red hair, is naturally angry and always in a bad mood".

Well she's not wrong

• LMAO 1

King of the Fall

Very well deserved to one of the worlds all time great musicians, Prince could literally do anything. He had a wide vocal range, he danced, he was a fashion icon, he often self produced his albums, he was a great songwriter and he could play a wide variety of instruments incredibly well, especially guitar. I saw him live several times and I don't think I have seen anyone put on a better show than Prince

Edited by King of the Fall
He never sleeps. He says that he will never die. He dances in light and shadow and he is a great favorite
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 1

Sarah H

They don't make them like Prince anymore. He was a fantastic musician and performer. 

Edited by Sarah H
  • Love 3

Nutella
Just now, King of the Fall said:

Very well deserved to one of the worlds all time great musicians, Prince could literally do anything. He had a wide vocal range, he danced, he was a fashion icon, he often self produced his albums, he was a great songwriter and he could play a wide variety of instruments incredibly well, especially guitar

Kiss, Little Red Corvette, Raspberry Barret, When Doves Cry, Pop Life, I Would Die 4 U, Let’s Go Crazy & 1999 are near-perfect songs.

He was one of a kind.

• Love 2

PartySick

Surprised he didn't have one already tbh

TheSine

About time.

"👁 Hate U" 💜🩷🩵

Alfonso

Don't they all just pay for it to get it done? Could've been done before he passed...