music news

SOPHIE posthumous album to be released on September 27th

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona
3 minutes ago, Ultimecia said:

I'm feeling so many emotions at once.

This is so special. :heart:

SOPHIE has like hundreds of gems waiting to be released, I hope this record will give us the best memories of her and vision of her talent :firega:

• Like 4
  • Love 3

Okay did she leave a concept of some sort of how her next album would be like before her passing? Cause if they just opened her archives and collected a bunch of songs with no context I don’t know if I’m here for this

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4

HelloHangoverz
1 minute ago, Red said:

Okay did she leave a concept of some sort of how her next album would be like before her passing? Cause if they just opened her archives and collected a bunch of songs with no context I don’t know if I’m here for this

Like that Michael Jackson posthumous album where the producers 'finished' the tracks for him. Ew. I'd rather just have the incomplete demos.

Does anyone think global warming is a good thing? I love Lady Gaga. I think she's a really interesting artist.
  • Like 1

Anderson123

Posthumous albums are usually not that good because they have stuff that was never intended to come out. I hope whoever decided to make this took their time to work on it and knows Sophie's work to put together this collection for the fans.

As influential as Sophie was and still is and will continue to be, this is not like when Michael Jackson or Amy Winehouse passed where they immediately rushed to put together some demos for a new album just for the hype of it.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

Like that Michael Jackson posthumous album where the producers 'finished' the tracks for him. Ew. I'd rather just have the incomplete demos.

I’d be okay if the songs were meant to be released would she have not died 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1