đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7 Setlist Thought

2School4Cool

Featured Posts

Nessun Dorma

Considering the dark direction @2School4Cool mentioned, I think Bloody Mary and Heavy Metal Lover would be perfect for the setlist! 

Kindness Punk
  • YAAAS 1

SpanishChaosAngel

as LG7 is going to be the return of Gaga monster (or at least it is what is believed) i want something similar to The Eras Tour, each act to be dedicated to an era of her career and related as if it were the albums:

act i the begging (the fame + pre-the fame 

act ii the birth of the monster (TFM)

act iii the goddess (BTW)

act iv the murder of the monster ARTPOP)

act v stefani (joanne)

act vi healing (chromatica)

act vii the return/re-birth of the monster (LG7)

it would be called something like The History Of The Monster and its intercludes and film would include clips from the most important moments of each era and the process of transformation from an era to the next one

SOON

I just hope ARTPOP won't get snubbed again :anveeroy:

gaga, halsey, lorde, taylor, dua

rinasawachanta
5 hours ago, rinasawachanta said:

I can totally imagine Alejandro, Paparazzi, Dance in the Dark and Bloody Mary having their comeback next tour.

Also, I can imagine Just Dance and Telephone not making the cut for the first time.

qoqo

ACT I

1. LG7 song

2. Marry The Night

3. LG7 song

ACT II

4. LG7 song

5. Alejandro/Dancin’ In Circles (Medley)

6. Sexxx Dreams

7. LG7 song

ACT III

8. LG7 song

9. Rain On Me/911 (Medley)

10. Paparazzi

11. LG7 song

12. Bloody Mary

13. Heavy Metal Lover

ACT IV (Piano)

14. LG7 song 

15. Always Remember Us This Way

16. Shallow

ACT V

17. Perfect Illusion

18. Boys Boys Boys/Telephone (Medley)

19. Enigma

20. LG7 song

21. Mary Jane Holland/So Happy I Could Die (Medley)

ENCORE

22. LG7 song

23. Bad Romance

24. Judas

25. LG7 song

juicyjuicy

She’ll pay ARTPOP and Joanne dust. Bookmark me :huntyga:

Jack3257
23 minutes ago, juicyjuicy said:

She’ll pay ARTPOP and Joanne dust. Bookmark me :huntyga:

I feel like we might get Million Reasons in the piano section (unless we have multiple candidates from LG7).  TCB had six songs in the piano section, so I feel like that number will stay the same.  The only sure bet I feel like is Shallow (and maybe ARUTW).  I think people need to remember that even if she goes darker/full-Gaga with the aesthetic, she will still need a few moments for the GP. 

crazygato

Scratch DITD, I NEED Marry The Night!!! :excited2::excited2::excited2:

GH, Judas, and BM are also good choices for next setlist. Sexxx Dreamz too because of the vibe. 

2School4Cool
9 hours ago, LG7 time now said:

Leave Just Dance behind, the song is good but it’s just nowhere close to the greatness of other songs she never performs. And even if it was, too much is too much, you’ve LITERALLY performed the song since day one. Enough. (AND it didn’t age well :laughga:)

Might be an unpopular opinion but I actually have to respectfully disagree! I don't ever see that long leaving the setlist. Most artists always play their first big hit. Elton John never did a show without Your Song, Sam Smith plays Stay With Me, Ed Sheeran plays The A Team, Bruno Mars plays Just The Way You Are, etc. I've seen her twice so I wouldn't be gutted if she skipped Just Dance, but if I was to see her for the first time and she didn't play it I'd probably be bummed just because it's classic Gaga

See The Best In Everyone

2School4Cool
7 hours ago, Jack3257 said:

Let’s just run a little hypothetical:

TCB had 22 songs.  Her big hits are definitely safe (I’ll assume Poker Face, Just Dance, Bad Romance, Born This Way, and Shallow).  Then there’s the other “usual suspects” (Telephone, LoveGame, Edge of Glory) and some recent hits (Stupid Love, Rain on Me, ARUTW).  That’s 12 songs.  I’d love to see some deep cuts return.  However, if there’s only ten spaces left on the setlist, would it be worth sacrificing new songs for them?  I feel like one or two would make sense as that’s happened on JWT and TCB, with maybe a third sneaking in if it can be a piano song.

Personally, I’d love for Marry the Night to close the Piano section.  Bloody Mary feels like a given on this tour with the TikTok hype, and I’d love to see an extra Chromatica song.  It also would be refreshing to see LoveGame swapped for Paparazzi.  Beyond that, I feel like it kinda comes down to how many of the new songs from LG7 end up on the setlist.

Ok ok I get your thinking. She definitely has staples, but something tells me she might switch things up this time around. This new era is already giving me creepy Darkga vibes (monter emojis, black hearts, dance in the shadow, the black hair, "I'm going to hell") and so many older Gaga songs could fit that vibe.

My current thoughts/guesses:

TF: Just Dance, Poker Face
TFM: Bad Romance, Alejandro, Dance in the Dark
BTW: Born This Way, Judas, Bloody Mary, maybe Marry the Night
ARTPOP: Maybe one song, it's my favorite album but I kinda doubt she'll touch it this tour.
Joanne: N/A
ASIB: Shallow
Chromatica: Rain On Me, Stupid love, maybe Replay?

So that's like 11-13 songs, leaving room for 10 songs from LG7. I think it's reasonable we could get some switched up older songs this time around, but we'll see, the album isn't even out yet haha

See The Best In Everyone