💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Paris Hilton's album will be executive produced by Sia

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Paris Hilton’s 11:11 Media has signed a global distribution deal with ADA (Alternative Distribution Alliance is a music distribution company owned by Warner Music Group) in anticipation of her upcoming sophomore album “Infinite Icon,” releasing on September 6.

“Infinite Icon” will be executive produced by Sia. In addition to Rina Sawayama, “Infinite Icon” will feature a guest appearance from Meghan Trainor, plus involvement from producer Benny Blanco.

”I can’t wait for everyone to hear this album! I’m so proud of this work and so grateful to my good friend and executive producer, Sia, Jesse Shatkin, Alex Frankel, the whole ADA team, and every single person who contributed to creating and distributing this album” says Paris.

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 4
  • YAAAS 5
  • Love 3

Roughhouse Dandy

Edit: lemme keep it cute and quiet. Loved The Simple Life. 

Edited by Roughhouse Dandy
This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Anderson123

Cute. They've been talking about this for a while I thought it'd take like a year or two because it always seems like Paris takes her time with that, didn't expect it to come this September already. I'll be listening but have no expectations lol.

• Love 1

JessFletch

This pairing is hysterical to me.

I like Stars Are Blind & Turn It Up,

but Paris Hilton singing a Sia-type chorus for the cheap seats

is an SNL skit 🎤 

⚫️

Teletubby
5 minutes ago, godneystan said:

I was ready to support until I saw Meghan’s name :littlepotter:

what is wrong with Meghan?

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • Thanks 2

Madame Goo Goo

They could form a super group with four of pop’s biggest flops right now.

Infinite Icon = Forever Flopping

I normally wouldn’t call Rina a flop because she used to value her artistry and music, but it became quite obvious in the Hold The Girl era that she wants to be a huge pop star.

Edited by Madame Goo Goo
Lady Gaga doesn't owe us anything

elijahfan
59 minutes ago, Madame Goo Goo said:

I normally wouldn’t call Rina a flop because she used to value her artistry and music, but it became quite obvious in the Hold The Girl era that she wants to be a huge pop star.

Saying this on a Lady Gaga forum like it's a bad thing is pretty hilarious :laughga:

• Thanks 1