❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
new video

« I Am | Celine Dion » OUT NOW ON PRIME VIDEO

Bodum

Featured Posts

Bodum

The documentary is out now on Prime Video!

You thoughts?

P.S. We need Celine Dion go in studio record her own version of « WHO I AM ». 

🥺🥺🥺

Edited by Bodum
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 6

Vincem

Honestly, the crisis scene WRECKED me. It's absolutely terrifying what she goes through and I cannot imagine someone without her wealth having to deal with it. I wasn't a fan of the songs from the Love Again movie, but after witnessing how HARD she worked to make it happen, it just gives the song a whole other meaning. 

Esti que je l'aime.

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

tyler k

just started it! 

I honestly don't know much about Celine (other than her iconic voice; My Heart Will Go On, All By Myself, & that song that went viral on tiktok a couple years ago) and excited to learn more about her and her impact on music!

She deserves the world and I hope she is in a place of healing :heart:

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee
  • Love 1

Nessun Dorma

I’m going to watch it later tonight! I love Celine, she’s one of the greatest of all time and it tears my heart to know what she’s been going through! Hope she can find a way to live with this condition the best way possible, she’s a true icon and deserves nothing but happiness! 

Phoenix Rises

Im watching rn, I feel so bad for her. :traumatica:

spread love ,kindness & compassion 👹🖤!!!!

King of the Fall

Of all people, why did something so horrible have to happen to an angel like Celine?

Edited by King of the Fall
He never sleeps. He says that he will never die. He dances in light and shadow and he is a great favorite

Cavadour

I just skimmed through and stop to watch minutes here and there and I felt like a wreck. Omg it's so hard and sad. I don't have courage to watch the whole thing rn.

Late to the party but I got a diamond heart

Bodum
1 hour ago, Cavadour said:

I just skimmed through and stop to watch minutes here and there and I felt like a wreck. Omg it's so hard and sad. I don't have courage to watch the whole thing rn.

OMG, don’t watch the last 10min. 🥺

Wolf Boy

It’s very sad. Not only seeing her seizure and not move, but seeing her not being able to sing and how much it breaks her heart. 

• Sad 1

Phoenix Rises

it was really good ,it didnt need the 45 mins of music tho. I feel so bad for her, you can have all the money in the world and still have a disease or condition that you are at its mercy:diane:.  Her 10 min siezure was crazy,thats not good to go that long. :holdmyhand:

spread love ,kindness & compassion 👹🖤!!!!

ElectricChapelR

That crisis scene is haunting me it's heartbreaking in a way I didn't expected...

What a horrible syndrome and, as someone said earlier, I cannot imagine what a normal person goes through something like that.

🥲 

DontCallMeAlice

This was very difficult to watch. I’m french Canadian and so is Celine, so she’s a huge part of our culture here in Quebec and it’s very hard to see our national icon suffer like that. I had to fight back tears during the crisis scene… my god. Something felt wrong to see such a powerful and iconic figure being so vulnerable. This is very horrible and I hope she finds her voice back. We love you Celine