audio

Bootleg live albums?

popartculture

Featured Posts

popartculture

Hello. I am trying to put something together for my daughter. We have not been able to see Gaga in concert yet. She loves to watch videos of her performances. Is there a collection of Gaga bootlegs of good quality shows? Such as the Super Bowl, television appearances, or beloved performances from her album eras? Anything and everything would be appreciated. Thanks in advanced. 

• Love 4

Helxig

Welcome to Gagadaily! This is so sweet :artdoll2:

@ChicaSkas is the veteran oracle around here when it comes to Gaga archives and might be able to help. Otherwise where to begin.. if it wasn't very late right now I'd compile a list but I'm sure you'll have plenty in no time. The artRAVE is available in full on YouTube. Although idk how old your daughter is and if she's allowed to hear swearing and adult content :billie:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Quentin

GagaMediaArchives has a lot of videos!

For audios, there also is GagaFrontrow with some officially and non-officially recorded shows

Edited by Quentin
Follow every rainbow till you find your dream
  • Like 3

ChicaSkas

Hi! What format do you prefer?

Are you looking for a download able movie file that you can cast to your television, or are you looking for audio files that can be burned to CD or played in the car or headphones?

I have bootlegged every Gaga show I've been to since 2013. 

Frustratingly I haven't taped J&P yet but I did tape Gaga at the Wiltern with Tony and also the 2 Hollywood Bowl C2C concerts.  She debuted La Vie En Rose 3 years before ASIB at those concerts. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Love 1

ChicaSkas
1 hour ago, Helxig said:

Welcome to Gagadaily! This is so sweet :artdoll2:

@ChicaSkas is the veteran oracle around here when it comes to Gaga archives and might be able to help. Otherwise where to begin.. if it wasn't very late right now I'd compile a list but I'm sure you'll have plenty in no time. The artRAVE is available in full on YouTube. Although idk how old your daughter is and if she's allowed to hear swearing and adult content :billie:

Love you tysm for the praise

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Love 2

theartpxp
On 6/22/2024 at 9:38 AM, ChicaSkas said:

Are you looking for a download able movie file that you can cast to your television, or are you looking for audio files that can be burned to CD or played in the car or headphones?

Frustratingly I haven't taped J&P yet but I did tape Gaga at the Wiltern with Tony and also the 2 Hollywood Bowl C2C concerts.  She debuted La Vie En Rose 3 years before ASIB at those concerts. 

heyy do you have anything btwb live album related? i kinda want to make a cd but i haven’t been able to find a good audio from the show :c

popartculture
On 6/22/2024 at 9:38 AM, ChicaSkas said:

audio files mostly, and possible some high quality concerts