Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
music news

Katy Perry shares a new snippet of “Woman’s World”

Teletubby

Featured Posts

MelbHawker

If Gaga had put something like this out.. it’d be a confirmation that her best music is well & truly behind her. It sounds cute for Katy though. 

• Like 1
  • LMAO 2

Levine
1 hour ago, Nathaniel Arven said:

this sounds great but she's still workin with dr puke.... 

Like : is he the only guy. that knows how to do EDM ? 

No but he's still very powerful expecially with the radio plays and she's desperate to get a hit. Imagine have 0 integrity and dignity to run working with a r*pist to get a hit.

Nathaniel Arven
13 minutes ago, Levine said:

Imagine have 0 integrity and dignity to run working with a r*pist to get a hit.

i can't. Why him ?? I think she's just completely radically dumb. It's so stupid you know we know. 

Also I just realise : celebs are so lazy. They have plenty of time to learn to do music by themselves. Produce and all it's not a gift it's just something you learn (and it's ok it's not that hard with a good teacher you can learn super fast).... I'm so bored i think we need more... 

We can't accept a gurl that doesn't even have great vocal chops and never touched an instrument. 

We need to put the talent above the bop. 

We need a shift with stupid pop stars. We allowed 'em gave the fun some space but it was sugar.

well. 

Edited by Nathaniel Arven
  • Like 3

Eido

So we all got it

You hate it

She worked with the other guy because apparently she is like the other Adele post about her price tickets, and making all the decisions 

How can you be so negative all the time guys? Some of y'all answers on this website are literally just negative opinions all the time 

And there is never like an explanation as to what you don't like exactly it's just "I don't like it, Gaga wouldn't do that"

• Like 1
  • LMAO 2
  • Thanks 1

Charmz

It’s a flop I fear 

although I still love this sailor moon 🌙 bop

Always & Forever, 🧚🏻‍♂️🦉CHARMZ🦉🧚🏻‍♂️
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 2

Sneaky Oliver
34 minutes ago, Nathaniel Arven said:

We can't accept a gurl that doesn't even have great vocal chops and never touched an instrument. 

Do you mean Katy? She’s a guitar player and she writes her own songs, she’s above many others already 

In the land of gods and monsters, I was an angel living in the Garden Of Eden
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1

madmagical6

Okay I've been listening to the snippet on and off and it slaps. This will be a hit I'm sure. 

• YAAAS 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

LukiiGleek
20 minutes ago, madmagical6 said:

Okay I've been listening to the snippet on and off and it slaps. This will be a hit I'm sure. 

I agree! I’m so excited for the songs ❤️ it will be a major Katy Perry bop album. 

• YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Pharamon

yeah she's never making a comeback at this point with this quality of music lol

Guillaume Hamon
16 hours ago, NATAH said:

why is she always too scared to do anything interesting?

This ****ing read I can't! 😂 

So true btw..  If Taytay is "the McDonald's of music" Katy is some flopping Subway.

• Like 1

Brizel

Guys this is all over tik tok it’s going to be a hit. Problem is, I think it’s delayed Gaga from releasing as she doesn’t want Katy vs Gaga again 

• Thanks 1

buzzkill

I just feel sad about someone that had a big platform but chose to not search for a more artistry path. 

buzzkill
6 minutes ago, Brizel said:

Guys this is all over tik tok it’s going to be a hit. Problem is, I think it’s delayed Gaga from releasing as she doesn’t want Katy vs Gaga again 

God they’re not on the same level lol

MessyTop
4 hours ago, LukiiGleek said:

I agree! I’m so excited for the songs ❤️ it will be a major Katy Perry bop album. 

I think they’ll so hot remixes for sure 

Ma Ma Pa Pa Pa

Am I the only one who is not a fan of this? I love Katy but this one isn't slapping for me, I'll save my thoughts until the full song comes out though.

When I saw you for the very first time Looked like Fred Astaire, drinking your red wine