Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Katy Perry shares a new snippet of “Woman’s World”

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Helix

At the end of the day Katy will never create anything as meaningful as Praying by Kesha :shrug: She'll always be all surface with nothing underneath 

• Like 3

Heygirl22

It honestly sounds really fun I’m kind of excited to hear it full. 

Catnikko
4 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

not hoodrat.. :air: 

Dancing in the shadow of the meow
  • LMAO 3

lilboyblue

It's so hard to support when Katycats have practically become Dr Luke apologists.

The new snippet is not bad. Par for the course for Katy, like it could have been a deluxe track from Teenage Dream or Prism. Curious to see how it will fare in 2024.

• Thanks 1

Gagaplayer315

Oh so they made it sound like Stupid Love even more :icant:

• Like 1

AnnTakamaki

They will tweak the melody and post snippet until the release for sure no one wait that long to release a song after announcement these day

A Real Panda

So it has slower uh huhs but the same lyrics from the leak: "its a woman's world and youre lucky to be living in it"

Battle 4 Ur Life
8 hours ago, AnglerfishbraBENUS said:

i’m actually not sure. i kind of had the demo melody stuck in my head. it’s def a more exciting melody though

It wasn’t awful but too generic pop and kind of 2010’s sound. this is a bit more subtle. The “Uh-ha’s” in the chorus are less pronounced which is, in my opinion obv, more polished.

edit: btw this is not me praising Dr. Fluke/Puke, this is me honestly hoping Katy doesn’t release a mess and gets dragged harder than she was with “Witness” which I think was unfair and too out of proportion. I just don’t wish her bad. at the same time I would never buy this song and give coins to that d**k.

Edited by Battle 4 Ur Life
"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

NATAH
4 hours ago, NichuuB said:

Better than anything Gaga has produced recently

the people liking this bait and exposing their poor taste :air:

if anyone genuinely believes this is better than Gaga's recent music, they need to just pack their bags and leave this site

Edited by NATAH
mother, what must i do?
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 7

chaos angel

This sounds like Stupid Love if Stupid Love was produced by a soccer mom.

My Hero Reaction GIF by CBS

• LMAO 2

ALGAYDO
1 hour ago, Battle 4 Ur Life said:

It wasn’t awful but too generic pop and kind of 2010’s sound. this is a bit more subtle. The “Uh-ha’s” in the chorus are less pronounced which is, in my opinion obv, more polished.

edit: btw this is not me praising Dr. Fluke/Puke, this is me honestly hoping Katy doesn’t release a mess and gets dragged harder than she was with “Witness” which I think was unfair and too out of proportion. I just don’t wish her bad. at the same time I would never buy this song and give coins to that d**k.

This is kindness to the heart and I admire that, but at the same time… Katy isn’t a dumb b*tch. She’s smart enough to know that hiring an abuser to help write and produce a song about feminism would generate headlines. And you what? She got what she wanted. Everyone is talking about her working with a r*pist, it’s getting picked up everywhere, and it’s securing her a semi-hit. But at the cost of what? The cost of being associated with a r*pist? All over this mediocre song? Nah….. she deserves all of the lashings that the media and the public throw at her this time around. 

• Like 1

Nathaniel Arven

this sounds great but she's still workin with dr puke.... 

Like : is he the only guy. that knows how to do EDM ? 

HermesGr

Sounds cute i guess..

And shes in her sexiest phase ever, giving past days Megan Fox vibes.

I m not her fan but i hope she ll do well tho.