Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Katy Perry shares a new snippet of “Woman’s World”

Teletubby

Featured Posts

MessyTop

For being a Gaga board(kindness punk) , the amount of hate and negativity Katy is getting is scary. I get it, you all hate the song, you all hate Dr.Luke, got it. But can we spread a bit of kindness punk? No? I mean, I get discussing a new single but people dragging her and the song from 14 sec is wild to me  

• Like 2
  • LMAO 7

NATAH
3 minutes ago, olive specter said:

remember the "dark" teasers she made?

just to drop roar :bear:

safe is her second name

how can someone have that much money, success and connections but still fail to deliver :messga:

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 1

Naufri

Sorry Katy, this is the year where Lorde and Charlie made an incredible feat, and Billie came with songs like Chihiro or Birds of a Feather. Dula flopped with songs WAAAAAAY less generic than this.

We are not here for this kind of basic pop without soul.

Edited by Naufri
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

olive specter
5 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

For being a Gaga board(kindness punk) , the amount of hate and negativity Katy is getting is scary. I get it, you all hate the song, you all hate Dr.Luke, got it. But can we spread a bit of kindness punk? No? I mean, I get discussing a new single but people dragging her and the song from 14 sec is wild to me  

there are more tribes babe

not everybody needs to be a kindness punk

you can choose whatever color you like, i like the green one

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952znxwhpfo86tyndng69

Edited by olive specter
  • LMAO 9
  • Love 2
  • Sad 1

palma
1 minute ago, MessyTop said:

tbh most draggings come from disappointment that she ran back to the r*****. Many people (including myself) were hyped for her to make a comeback and people were gagging over her looks - then she decided to drop a terrible snippet and the news that she reunited with her former producer. that's PR suicide :max:

the lashings are warranted imo.  

• Like 2

MessyTop
Just now, palma said:

tbh most draggings come from disappointment that she ran back to the r*****. Many people (including myself) were hyped for her to make a comeback and people were gagging over her looks - then she decided to drop a terrible snippet and the news that she reunited with her former producer. that's PR suicide :max:

the lashings are warranted imo.  

I get it, but lashings? I hate to say it but he was never convicted of a crime, the fact they the court of opinion has to the the only answer is wild to me, I get it, I respect your opinion about Dr.Luke, but but the fact that she and plenty of other artists are working with him and don’t get the kind of hate she gets, is wild to me. But to each their own. Sorry she disappointed you.

im digging the preview of the song and can’t wait to hear it in full  

• Sad 1

LG7 time now

I kinda like the sound, I didn’t expect that cause the first snippet was… special. The lyrics aren’t too good but I don’t care. I can see myself downloading the song illegally.

• Like 1

Stephen

It's giving Kelly Clarkson and P!nk 40 year old soccer mom music :fatcat:

• Like 3

olive specter
1 minute ago, MessyTop said:

I get it, but lashings? I hate to say it but he was never convicted of a crime, the fact they the court of opinion has to the the only answer is wild to me, I get it, I respect your opinion about Dr.Luke, but but the fact that she and plenty of other artists are working with him and don’t get the kind of hate she gets, is wild to me. But to each their own. Sorry she disappointed you.

what does him being not convicted has to do with any of it?

are we calling the police or being surprised he's not in jail

or are we just judging him and people who are working with him based on our own opinion? we don't need a conviction to form one

there's plenty of stuff available online to judge the situation by yourself

also, the "she's getting dragged more than others" comment os being said under every thread no matter who the artist is lol - no she's not

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Elohim

I dunno why but the whole sound and lyrics make me cringe. 
anyways she look so hot, too bad it feels like she’s about to give us her same tricks.

Roughhouse Dandy

Thank you, next 💜

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.
  • Thanks 1

NATAH
18 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

this rhetoric of "but he was never convicted" is so offensive and tired, so incredibly disrespectful to survivors of abuse on this website

the producer who dumped Gaga pregnant on the street was also never convicted, that point means NOTHING

katy has access to almost any producer she wants, she has the privilege of choice and don't start saying nobody else has been dragged as much when kim petras, doja cat (before finding out she had no choice) and nicki minaj have also had their lashings 

support katy if you want and enjoy the song as much as you want but you have GOT to stop defending it with "but he was never convicted!"

Edited by NATAH
mother, what must i do?
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 7

AndiGaga

I find the lyrics so far SO generic...

Its exactly the lyrics you would expect from the song title... a 14 year old could write these