Jump to content
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Christian Social Media Influencer Promotes Gaga's Vegas Residency


Batwings
 Share

Featured Posts

Batwings

448739844_3651731485065178_7618535407770

 

The lady on the left is Jill Rodrigues, a fundamentalist Christian social media influencer who preaches right-wing views and anti-LGBTQ+ bigotry. The lady on the right is one of her daughters. 

Rodrigues recently posted this photo on her social media as she is currently in Vegas at a Plexus (MLM) convention. 

Gaga STILL GETTIN' THAT PROMO! :sis:

  • LMAO 9
  • Shook 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Stef666

Oh when they hear she's going to tell they won't like it!!!! :grr:

  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

HelloHangoverz

63t4u3eyc2wa1.jpeg

Cardi B on criteria for female artists: ‘They want you to be Mother Teresa’
  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Red

Imagine thinking being gay is a sin but gambling is totally fine :icant:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 2
  • Thanks 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

HelloHangoverz
Just now, Red said:

Imagine thinking being gay is a sin but gambling is totally fine :icant:

They just pick and choose which parts to listen to :ororomunroe: Selective memory oop

Cardi B on criteria for female artists: ‘They want you to be Mother Teresa’
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Ultimecia

From a spawn of Satan to this... How far has she managed to infiltrate the normies circles. :sharon:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • LMAO 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Modern Ecstasy2
3 minutes ago, Red said:

Imagine thinking being gay is a sin but gambling is totally fine :icant:

Gambling, MLM's, exploiting your children, etc etc....

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Rat Boy

Guys please be kind - that’s @PartySick and @River. We may disagree with their personal beliefs but we still need to show respect to others. 

"I am a Walmart version of Rat Boy!” - River
  • LMAO 11
Link to post
Share on other sites

Lextyr97
2 minutes ago, Rat Boy said:

Guys please be kind - that’s @PartySick and @River. We may disagree with their personal beliefs but we still need to show respect to others. 

Off topic but there was an apology thread a couple days ago and I was hoping it was River apologizing for his torturous ways against us desperate monsters

  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Aglaya

I hope they enjoyed Americano! :party:

could mean anything
  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

artdoll
14 minutes ago, Lextyr97 said:

Off topic but there was an apology thread a couple days ago and I was hoping it was River apologizing for his torturous ways against us desperate monsters

Quick! @River, one of them escaped!

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。
  • LMAO 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

skaxboy
30 minutes ago, Batwings said:

448739844_3651731485065178_7618535407770

 

The lady on the left is Jill Rodrigues, a fundamentalist Christian social media influencer who preaches right-wing views and anti-LGBTQ+ bigotry. The lady on the right is one of her daughters. 

Rodrigues recently posted this photo on her social media as she is currently in Vegas at a Plexus (MLM) convention. 

Gaga STILL GETTIN' THAT PROMO! :sis:

I jump scared when I saw Jilldo and had to make sure I was on GGD and not on Reddit! 
 

Jill is a full on homophobe and transphobe who has a dozen malnourished children. 
 

 

29 minutes ago, Red said:

Imagine thinking being gay is a sin but gambling is totally fine :icant:

Gluttony is a sin. Go look at any Las Vegas buffet and see people eating their body weight in desserts. Some buffets even have shellfish, which is also a sin to eat. The biggest sin is this woman’s make up. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Batwings
Just now, skaxboy said:

I jump scared when I saw Jilldo and had to make sure I was on GGD and not on Reddit! 
 

 

 

OMG, are you on Fundie Snark Uncensored too!?!?! I practically live there! 

  • LMAO 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

palma
26 minutes ago, Rat Boy said:

Guys please be kind - that’s @PartySick and @River. We may disagree with their personal beliefs but we still need to show respect to others. 

BYE :air:

  • LMAO 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...