💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Beyoncé says she’s no longer motivated by charts and sales

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Ladle Ghoulash

And that’s on talent, impact, and not relying on numerous variants to artificially inflate your boring, mid-tier wannabe Phoebe Bridgers/Lana Del Rey album mhm mhm

• Like 4

River

acclaim >>>>> #1 

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Gorehound

Wish other artist's followed this philosophy.

I'm fine, Ta

androiduser

I definitely believe her, because she does zero promo and doesn't even release videos any longer, and she's successful in spite of that

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 1

clementine
2 hours ago, Red said:

Yeah, we noticed it after you dropped one album, called it a day and then did it again

Wym? Are you talking about when she did a surprise album drop? Ur comment confused me and I wanted to know more lol

Can I... borrow a piece of your chicken?

RAMROD

WBK that , I beleive Sasha Fierce or 4 is the last time she cares for charts. 

The albums beyond that are too conceptual to be called as albooms that's cultivated for charts 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Thanks 1

Red
8 minutes ago, clementine said:

Wym? Are you talking about when she did a surprise album drop? Ur comment confused me and I wanted to know more lol

She almost didn’t promote the albums at all; didn’t release singles, music videos, no performances, just the Renaissance tour

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

rinasawachanta

If she was worried about it before and still had very poor numbers, I can't imagine now :toofunny:

No, seriously speaking, good for her! All artists should engage in serious projects that allow them to achieve their artistic goals and not be motivated solely by occupying the top of the charts (of sales of an album and its ten thousand variants, or CO2 emissions, which is ultimately the same thing).

HausOfMark

She doesnt care about Charts because she knows already she IS going to chart so why worry about it when its going to just happen. *shrugs* 

-Mark
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1

clementine
On 6/20/2024 at 5:16 PM, Red said:

She almost didn’t promote the albums at all; didn’t release singles, music videos, no performances, just the Renaissance tour

Oh gotchu thank u

Can I... borrow a piece of your chicken?

Lippoutou

"If I gave two ****s two ****s about streaming numbers would have put Lemonade up on Spotify" 6 years ago. So that was a lie?

Roughhouse Dandy
2 minutes ago, Lippoutou said:

"If I gave two ****s two ****s about streaming numbers would have put Lemonade up on Spotify" 6 years ago. So that was a lie?

Self-titled had "Probably won't make no money off this/ oh well" too. 

Not a lie; she's just had this energy for a while now. As she should. 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

salty like sodium
2 hours ago, Lippoutou said:

not a lie, she stopped caring about charts since 4. that album she even made interviews saying she wanted to forget charts and make real music her kids would be proud of when they were older. and she's accomplished that 2000 times over!

C Rose

I would honestly stan her harder if she didnt submit Cowboy Carter for the next Grammys. That would be such a fierce move.

bowlsofbrett

She’s garnered a strong fanbase and her music will be consumed whether the radio plays it or not. She still managing to have hit singles (Texas Hold ‘Em, Cuff It) just with Tik Tok trends. Even my 70 year old parents know about Beyoncé’s ‘Cowboy Carter’ album! Her albums are full bodies of work that showcase so much talent from everyone involved. 

• YAAAS 1