Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Beyoncé says she’s no longer motivated by charts and sales

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby
I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 5
  • YAAAS 13
  • Love 21

Ororo Munroe

she’s one of a few artists that have nothing to prove anymore, she’s her own standard 

• Like 29
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 2

Rifek

Taylor Swift after reading this:

sigh-of-relief-498-x-280-gif-7lph3hivcb6

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️
  • LMAO 54

Red

Yeah, we noticed it after you dropped one album, called it a day and then did it again

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 3
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

RenegAde

Chart doesn't equal money and we all know how Beyonce is with her coins.

• Like 5

Roughhouse Dandy

Love that the message in the interview wasn't "I'm above it" but "the impact I have to lift other artists up matters more" 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Edited by Roughhouse Dandy
This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.
  • Like 4
  • Love 2

doja scat

clever message to convey if this article is to help keep cowboy carter in mind of the voters at the grammys. a lot of discussion about certain artists and their chart obsession/non-obsession as of late 

palma

I mean sure but that didn't stop her from releasing a gargantuan album tailored for maximum streaming numbers :bon:

Still, I'd count Beyoncé at the top of the list when it comes to A-listers who respect their craft. All her albums are very well-crafted projects.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

PartySick

She's already one of the most influential and successful artists of all time, she's got nothing left to prove by chasing a hit song :laughga:

💚
  • Like 7
  • Love 1

DontCallMeAlice
17 minutes ago, Roughhouse Dandy said:

"the impact I have to lift other artists up matters more" 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Someone should take notes :glamourpuss:

• Like 3
  • YAAAS 3

BrB

Sure, but can we still get the proper Cowboy Carter CD, pretty please ?

Sorry, brb. Yours, Bear reading Book 💋
  • YAAAS 2

Monstermilo

I feel like once you reach a certain level of maturity you think like this. Only greedy industry plants are obsessed with charts. Ppl like Gaga and Beyoncé don’t care like some of their peers. When you reach a certain point, you just release music because you want to release your art into the world.

King of the Fall

We have known this for awhile 

The problem was, she had a little black book and my name was written on every page

Anderson123

I truly believe she means that and it's probably been like that since Lemonade. Ever since that album it felt like she was more focused on the body of work itself rather than just trying to make hit songs. Beyoncé's impact is well known worldwide and she's just on her own now, nothing left to prove anymore.

She has jumped on a couple of very successful remixes of songs from other artists that has done good in streaming but other than that it doesn't feel like she's trying and trying to have hits.

• Like 3

Lucas

Good for her. If most artists and labels didn't only care about charts & sales the music industry would be extremely different and way more entertaining that it actually is.