Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

The Buy Something For Someone Else Thread --- BE HONEST. NO CHEATS!

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

there is the book in our country ;) only it's translated to lithuanian, other than that, its 130lt (I think) in Pegasas

That would still be much cheaper than buying it overseas and having it shipped. That thing weighs a tonne! I got mine in NY for about USD$12 (on sale) however I paid for it having to carry it home to Australia with me. lol

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blank Space

there is the book in our country ;) only it's translated to lithuanian, other than that, its 130lt (I think) in Pegasas

In which city?

In which city?

there's tons of copies in Vilnius' Akropolis, but the book should be in every Pegasas store, try browsing at other lithuanian bookshops too

Blank Space

there's tons of copies in Vilnius' Akropolis, but the book should be in every Pegasas store, try browsing at other lithuanian bookshops too

Ok I will focus on searching for this book :party: Maybe do you know where I could find The Fame cd or her other cds (remixes,single cd's)

ChicaSkas

Wanter: I'm looking for someone who would give my letter and business card to a member of the Haus. I threw it on stage in Portland, but it was found backstage by venue staff. Apparently, a member of the Haus had my card at the BBB without me giving it to them..so I want to get my name out there again :)

I'm the Exec. Director of Portland's only youth-founded anti-bullying organization. I want to get our name in with BTWF :)

I'm going to PM you. There might be a way our GGD staff can handle that :)
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Wanter: Jacques

Item: G.O.A.T Towel - they didn't have it at my show :( I pay Paypal (protects both of us) and for International Shipping! x

Wanter

cuzzin

I would really like a tour book. To make things easier, I can transfer the money to you upfront, via PayPal Instant Transfer, once you have confirmed that your show's merch stand actually has it (you can text me the confirmation).

Ok I will focus on searching for this book :party: Maybe do you know where I could find The Fame cd or her other cds (remixes,single cd's)

http://pigu.lt/cd_dvd/audio_muzika?id=3744998

unfortunately, I don't know anything about the others in our country (besides BTW) :/

Wanter: armlittlem

I really want to get the Meat Bandages (since May) and the TEOG necklace! They didn't sell the bandages at my show, in Vienna, and I forgot to buy the necklace... Oh and I have PayPal too.

nick4bty

Wanter: both of the Tour Programs From The Monster Ball

These are really expensive and pretty hard to find nowadays. I have the original one from the first leg of the Monster Ball . . . how much were you thinking of paying?

Archived