Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

what do you want for LG7?

SpanishChaosAngel

Featured Posts

Helxig

Some attitude, creative lyrics and concepts, at least one song that feels really dark and gritty

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

chaos angel
16 hours ago, SpanishChaosAngel said:

i would want an electro pop style, but dark, like a TFM 2.0. As TCB was the continuation to The Monster Ball and also the way to LG7, why wouldnt LG7 be a continuation for TFM? 

i would prefer at least 3 singles, with long videos, 1 or 2 similar to 911, i mean that you have to watch the whole video to understand what she is trying to say

For the tour, i would want it to be dark too, but something similar to a Rave as if it was the artRave, lots of lights, lasers, techno intercludes… and for the stage, a very long runaway, big screen, monstruous productions and big moving structures. a long setlist with a lot of songs but most of then shortened for it not to be hurtful for Gaga

knowing Gaga this is something that wouldnt happen, but what about an act ii? with unreleased tracks, 2-3 new ones…

1.New Producers and nothing related to Mark Ronson,Bloodpop or whatever.Wait, maybe DJWS and Fernando Garribay/Redone.

2.  5 music videos just like BTW with strong visuals and hardcore fashion.

3.No Hauslabs or Nurtec

4.I want communication and I want her to be connected with us again like she used to be.

5.More performances.I miss her being everywhere, all over the place.

6.The genre is new, we know that already, so I want some techno-disco-metal.Damn

7.I don't want an exact replica of TFM but I want an Original LG5 that we didn't get.Sad. 16-17 songs .

8.The album title should be interesting and not Gaga.Lol

Edited by chaos angel
  • Thanks 1

Bowman

I want her to reaaally push the boundaries in music and make it sound unique as possible. 

techno, acid jazz, trip hop, funk, electronica

Experimental dark music please :classy:

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉
  • YAAAS 1

GagaGame
14 hours ago, Mr S said:

All these artists are putting out great works

Actually, no

LG7? CANCELLED

HelloHangoverz
7 minutes ago, Bowman said:

I want her to reaaally push the boundaries in music and make it sound unique as possible. 

techno, acid jazz, trip hop, funk, electronica

Experimental dark music please :classy:

Does anyone think global warming is a good thing? I love Lady Gaga. I think she's a really interesting artist.

Bronco

A Taylor Swift collab.

I want to see the chaos. 

• LMAO 1

SpanishChaosAngel
On 6/20/2024 at 1:54 PM, chaos angel said:

The album title should be interesting and not Gaga.Lol

or something related to “Gaga”? like: Vespertilio(or whatever): The return of Gaga Monster

Obobo

I want her fully commit to the era’s visual theme for the entire album cycle. She only did this until ARTPOP.

Joanne’s “back to basics”/regular girl underboob and denim booty shorts was given up for this pseudo glammed up diesel country pop star vibe. Chromatica was pink hair with “armor” inspired looks and suddenly the tour is monochromatic and dark with platinum blonde.