šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

what do you want for LG7?

SpanishChaosAngel

Featured Posts

lastpopicon

I want the unapologetic Queenga that we all fell in love with. I want that feeling of excitement when I first listened to "Scheibe", "Judas" or "Venus".Ā :traumatica:Ā I feel she went a more safe route with Chromatica and don't get me wrong, I love the album, listen to it daily! But I think the world is ready for Gaga again.Ā :pawsup:

Ā 

The melody that you choose can rescue you
  • YAAAS 1

Nessun Dorma

I really want for her to fully deliver all her potential as a musician and as a songwriter. Dark aesthetic for sure, but I donā€™t care that much about the visuals. The music is what really draws me. So I crave for metal / progressive / psychedelic / punk / opera vibes. Lots of electric guitar, bass and drums. Meaningful lyrics. Songs that last at least 4:30 min and it would be great to have one song with 8 to 10 min long. I want her to go fully experimental! Wouldnā€™t mind some interludes. And of course at least one piano ballad. My hopes are high but I donā€™t think Iā€™ll get all my wishes grantedĀ :laughga:

Kindness Punk
  • YAAAS 3

Computer

Hopefully good and not cringe

šŸ’ššŸ’›šŸ’•ā£ā­•šŸ’¢šŸ’¢ | ā“œā“”ā“”ā“”ā“Ø Ā©ā“—ā“”ā“˜ā“¢ā“£ā“œā“ā“¢
  • Love 1

lastpopicon
2 minutes ago, gagawarhol said:

Lots of electric guitar, bass and drums. Meaningful lyrics. Songs that last at least 4:30 min and it would be great to have one song with 8 to 10 min long

If we get our November Rain I can die happyĀ :cryga:Ā 

Nessun Dorma
23 minutes ago, lastpopicon said:

If we get our November Rain I can die happyĀ :cryga:Ā 

I LOVE November Rain!Ā 

I can only imagine how it would be great, a masterpiece indeed! I would certainly die 3 times and then come back just to stream it again lolĀ 

Kindness Punk
  • YAAAS 1

lastpopicon
3 hours ago, gagawarhol said:

I LOVE November Rain!Ā 

I can only imagine how it would be great, a masterpiece indeed! I would certainly die 3 times and then come back just to stream it again lolĀ 

I'm so obsessed with electric chapel since forever, she can most def deliver something epicĀ :heart:

• Love 2

Gorehound
6 hours ago, Delulu Rogers said:

Like someone else said, they take you out of the song. Sex dreams is a great example of it.

Not all spoken bits are bad if they blend/bridge well.Ā 

I totally disagree. Sex dreams is a back and forth conversation between herself and her internal desires, so the two voices overlapping is a clever idea of portraying that. I think it's extremely immersive.Ā 

Plus it's a dream, so the structure of the song is meant to be restless and warping. Not all songs have to have a completely smooth flow. I mean, look at classical music as an ultimate example of that. Diversity is a good thing.

It honestly baffles and bores me when fans dislike some of Gaga's best creative quirks.Ā 

Edited by Gorehound
I'm fine, Ta

Gorehound
6 hours ago, rinasawachanta said:

I literally never would have guessed that fans would so actively reject the spoken segments haha. She has one of the most captivating voices in the industry. Not only when she sings, but also when she speaks. She has that quirk that only very few artists hold of not only having outstanding vocal ability but also a BEAUTIFUL voice even when she speaks. I think she should get a lot more out of it. I actively WISH there were more spoken segments, even entire tracks. At this point it's striking that she hasn't exploited this aspect more.

Omg thank you! Literally this.

Her spoken bits are one of the coolest aspects of her music. Honestly I'd absolutely love her to do an entire song all done in spoken word it would be lush af. Her speaking voice is gorgeous.

I often feel that fans who don't enjoy the more unique and imaginative parts of her music just don't really get her or deserve her sometimes.Ā 

I'm fine, Ta
  • YAAAS 2
  • Thanks 1

PartySick
5 hours ago, gagawarhol said:

I really want for her to fully deliver all her potential as a musician and as a songwriter. Dark aesthetic for sure, but I donā€™t care that much about the visuals. The music is what really draws me. So I crave for metal / progressive / psychedelic / punk / opera vibes. Lots of electric guitar, bass and drums. Meaningful lyrics. Songs that last at least 4:30 min and it would be great to have one song with 8 to 10 min long. I want her to go fully experimental! Wouldnā€™t mind some interludes. And of course at least one piano ballad. My hopes are high but I donā€™t think Iā€™ll get all my wishes grantedĀ :laughga:

All of this :bradley:

Ā 

šŸ’š
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

phantasmas

i just want VOCALS regardless of the genre

anigif_sub-buzz-20271-1549304673-1.gif

Edited by phantasmas

HelloHangoverz

A release date atp

Does anyone think global warming is a good thing? I love Lady Gaga. I think she's a really interesting artist.

RenegAde

I know yall are not sleeping on gagas iconic talking voice on tracks. I feel like yall are only saying that cuz you heard that Dylan reactor say it once and you've held onto it since then.

• Thanks 2

BULATIO

More music videos and stadium world tour 2025 (Mexico, Brasil, Spain, Italy, Southeast Asia, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa...)

Edited by BULATIO
  • YAAAS 1

r4therupbeat

4 no 1 singles back to back and 6 music videos.

Sarcastic Lewis Capaldi GIF by AbsoluteRadio

• YAAAS 1