Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

RS: Katy reconnected with ‘Teenage Dream’ producers Dr. Luke, Max Martin for KP6

Teletubby

Featured Posts

AnnTakamaki

watch her fans say this report is AI generated new 

• Like 1
  • LMAO 7

lastpopicon

Not a good look.:huntyga:

The melody that you choose can rescue you

Bambino

"Katy knew exactly the album she wanted to make and put together the team to make it happen," a Capitol Records source confirms to Rolling Stone. "And that includes previous collaborators including Luke, Stargate, Max Martin, and Sarah Hudson, and some new heavy hitters such as Vaughn Oliver, Rocco Valdes, and Theron Thomas."

rollingstone.com

• Thanks 1

RAMROD

Well, it's over since it's official now :yennefer:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Thanks 2

Lucas

She and her label must really want to have a hit because apparently Max Martin is so expensive that even capitalist billionaire T. Swift did not want to pay high fees for him to work on her re-recordings

• Like 3

palma
8 minutes ago, killme89 said:

Blows my mind that people to this day credit KP for our main pop girl era in the late 2000s ….sigh. I stand by this and idc what anyone says …teenage dream wasn’t even that good. 

Teenage Dream (the song), E.T., and TOTGA were very good but yeah most of her major hits are kinda throw-away pop radio fodder. 

It's clear to me that she didn't have the range to reinvent herself or was never interesting enough to build a strong, core fanbase that she could lean on. I feel sorry for her but she made her bed :bear:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

DontCallMeAlice

What a disastrous start to her new era :huntyga: song leaks, it’s being trashed by everyone annnd she’s making headlines for working with Dr. Luke. This is not good 

• Like 3

Teletubby
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Lucas said:

She and her label must really want to have a hit because apparently Max Martin is so expensive that even capitalist billionaire T. Swift did not want to pay high fees for him to work on her re-recordings

it's unlikely that it was about money. he produced most of Conan Gray's last album. he works mainly in Sweden, so maybe that's why he's not on Taylor's rerecordings.

Edited by Teletubby
I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • Like 4

Pretty Savage

Gaga and Kesha were spilling the truth about Katy in those leaked messages :iamfair:

• Like 16

thatarizonasky

This is disappointing. I really wanted to stan her this era but idk if my conscience will let me. 

BUtterfield 8

I hope she flops tbh 

I’ll listen to the album on the high seas 🏴‍☠️

If she thinks getting that man will give her a hit she’s mistaken it won’t even crack top 40 

Edited by BUtterfield 8
  • Like 2

StarstruckIllusion

Yeah it’s so over 😭 This era is messier than anything I’ve ever seen like…

holy scheisse
45 minutes ago, Stef666 said:

4GJAWY7vxYqiYWXw_wXNlWnzAvgBdPNuj7loItRx

maxresdefault.jpg

• LMAO 1

MessyTop

Well the beauty of it all is that , if you don’t like it , don’t support her. That’s it, most of the general public has no idea. So that’s that, I just hope GGD doesn’t turn into the Katy Hate daily. Kindness Punk, let’s let her be and move on.

• Like 5
  • Love 1