💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Tom Eerebout: "Nobody had told Gaga that I no longer worked for her." (in 2012)

SimonBaetens

Featured Posts

Tyler1992

I love hearing about the inner workings of the Haus

It’s a nice serendipity that Tom and Gaga ended up reconnecting, as there was a whirlwind of things going on around this time (not to excuse a poor work environment), it’s a shame some were left behind. 

The common denominator is Gaga herself is great to work for, it’s some people under her who can be toxic to the workplace. I hope that since the Haus is mature and grown there’s more resources for people like Tom.

• Like 2

VTV

I wonder if the same situation/setup applies to her dancers

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA
  • Like 1

numb the flame

gagapedia says he started working under Anna Trevelyan

• Like 4

LG7 time now

Disappointed but not surprised. At least she took him back, but work environments are often disgusting.

Edited by LG7 time now

Economy

3 years as an intern? That should be illegal :fail:

I can maybe support 2 or 3 months in some fields as part of co-op training near the end of a course where u get in work experience rather than theoretical at school

But really after a few months you've learned enough to be an asset and you need to be payed. Thats exploitation period

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Modern Ecstasy2

Really makes me wonder/realize what else she *ahem*... doesn't know about certain ppl...

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”
  • Like 1

G U C C I
51 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

Really makes me wonder/realize what else she *ahem*... doesn't know about certain ppl...

If that’s true and she really doesn’t know at this point in her career about certain people I can’t just question her team. She does seem to be very insulated, even to this day, but at some point the buck really does stop with her and if it was me and these people working behind my name, talent, and career I would for damn sure know as much as possible about my employees/team.